Chapter 5

Lathaniel
"Toby..." I whispered into Tobias's ear. He grumbled and turned onto his side. I shifted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Kitten, today is a special day." I whispered. "What?" He questioned, confused and tired.

He was clearly still half asleep, I really did him in yesterday didn't I. "I'm going to make breakfast, try find the energy to come down and eat with me." I said before kissing his cheek. He hummed in acknowledgement and I smiled at him.

How precious is he.

I got up and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before putting on a pair of sweats. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and began to cook.

Today was Tobias's first birthday with me and I wanted it to be as special as it could be. We were going to do all of his favorite things. First we'd go shopping, we'd go out for ice-cream then go ice-skating. I was still debating on the last thing I wanted to do.

We'd been dating for about eight months now and I know that he won't take an engagement ring until his family approves, but I still want to give him a ring...a promise ring in a sense but not really.

I just want a ring on his finger so everyone who is anyone knows he's mine. Him having the ring on will just make me feel better, the thought of having him taken away from me stresses me out so much now that this is the only way I'll get some kind of relief.

I want to give it to him at dinner tonight but I don't know if he'd wear it, even if I presented it as a promise ring. I think we're too old for things like that but it's worth a shot.

Right as I finished cooking I felt arms wrap around my waist and soft hair on my back. "Morning Kitten." I greeted. "Morning Babe." He replied. I turned and hugged him tightly, kissing his hair.

"Happy birthday Baby." I whispered. "Thank you." He whispered back, his words muffled because of us hugging. We pulled away from each other and I turned to dish food for him. I gave him his plate and he smiled before taking it.

I dished for myself before sitting across him at the island. He began to eat and all I could do was marvel at how beautiful he was. His short blonde hair was in a sexy mess from last night and he was shirtless, like I was. It was strangely arousing to see him after a night of sex.

I could take him right now, there was absolutely no doubt there. He was just so beautiful, I couldn't even begin to explain how much I adored him.

"Are you going to eat Babe?" He asked cockily, noticing my staring. "I could, but I'd rather stare at you." I responded, making him blush. "I look like a mess, how could you possibly enjoy looking at me?" He questioned before continuing to stuff his adorable face.

I simply got up and sat next to him before giving him a wet kiss on the cheek. "You look like a sexy mess, it turns me on." I whispered making him chuckle halfheartedly. "If you think that's how you're going to get more ass after yesterday, you are mistaken my love." He whispered back.

I smiled before pulling my plate to where I was and eating. When we were done he went upstairs to take a shower while I changed. As I'd finished he came out the bathroom in a towel. He skin was wet and hot, the perfect recipe to turn me on.

"Stop staring jeez." He said as he rolled his eyes and turned pink. I smiled and walked to him. I kissed his forehead before kissing his cheek. "Stop being so cute then." I whispered and he giggled.

"Wear something comfortable, we're going shopping." I said before giving him one last kiss on the cheek. "I thought you hated shopping." He relied as he went to the cupboard to look for clothes. "I do, but just for you I'll pretend I don't." I responded making him scoff.

"Aw, how cute." He mocked me jokingly. I chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "What else have you got planned for today?" He asked as he came and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. "After shopping we can get ice-cream then go ice-skating and then dinner." I answered and watched his face light up as I explained.

"I love you Lathaniel." He said before hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged back, loving his embrace.

As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay