Chapter 16

Tobias
"Thank you for coming with me Lathan." I said to Lathaniel when we got home. He smiled and kissed my hair. "I enjoyed it, your family seems to have changed." He replied. I nodded in agreement, it was true, they had changed. I was so happy that they accepted me. It was such a great feeling to finally be loved by them.

"So, now that we're done with that..." Lathan trailed off as we got up to the room. I rolled my eyes playfully before turning on my heels to face him. "Yes Lathaniel, It's okay for you to propose." I answered the question on his mind. He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly.

"But that doesn't mean I'll say yes." I whispered which made him tense. I chuckled and kissed his chest before pulling away from him. I walked into the bathroom, leaving him shocked and paralyzed.

I stripped and started the shower, waiting for it to get hot. Just as I was about to get in Lathaniel came storming through the bathroom door. He was in his demon form and looked quite threatening.

He walked to me before pinning me against the wall. "You're marrying me." He whispered viciously. I cocked an eyebrow, not at all scared, well that was until he growled at me. "Relax Baby, I was joking." I whispered. He searched my face before going back to normal. He sighed and kissed me gently.

"I'm sorry, I just want you to be mine already." He mumbled. "And I want to be yours, now, let's take a shower." I whispered, noticing the water had been running for a while. He used his powers to turn off the shower and began to feel me up.

"I want you." He whispered as he began to nibble my collar bone. I moaned softly, becoming hot and bothered. "L-Lathan...the shower!" I whined in pleasure. He could clearly detect how much I wanted him to continue so he didn't stop. I began to moan louder and louder, not being able to hold it in any more.

He snapped his fingers taking us to the bed and continued to get me hot and bothered. "We'll take a shower after Kitten." He whispered as he pulled away from my neck. He looked me in the eyes before smiling sweetly. I smiled back at him, taking in all the love in his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back and pulled him down for a kiss. We made out passionately and continued like that for a while. It was the longest kiss we'd shared and it was amazing.

I woke up to no Lathan beside me. I looked around and saw absolutely no sign of anything. I got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers before going downstairs in search of him. Once I was downstairs I looked around before finding him in his study.

He was at his desk and papers were sprawled everywhere but he was staring into space. He looked cute when he was in deep thought. I walked behind him and lingered there a while before deciding to take him out of his head. I put my arms on his shoulders making him tense but he relaxed when my hands continued down his chest.

He took a breath as my arms went down his chest. "Morning Babe." I whispered into his ear sweetly. "Morning." He whispered back. "What're you doing?" I asked him. "Planning." He answered rather vaguely.

"Planning what Lathan?" I questioned with humor in my tone. "Our wedding." He nonchalantly but seriously. I chuckled gently before standing up straight, only to have him move quickly and pin me against the wall.

"What's funny?" He questioned, his voice deep and low. "You're just really serious it's funny." I answered. "Do you not want me to be?" He asked, his eyes watering. "Lathaniel...are you okay?" I asked him. "I want to marry you so bad it's hurting me...and you want to wait but I can't. I want you now." He explained, holding back sobs.

"Alright, let's talk about it then." I answered, very seriously.

Sorry for such a late update, I've feeling funky lately but I think I'm back. The next update will most probably be up by the end of next week so please be patient. But thanks for reading!
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay