Ch.1- The Fall (Madness)

THE FALL (MADNESS) 

He was near the fireplace, getting warm. His hands were frozen, like every part of him. Every Friday, he goes near 'Port Campbell' and screams out her name for forgiveness. He falls on his knees and starts crying.

I've never seen someone as broken as him. I'm watching him right now. I gasped when I saw his eyes. They looked so... empty. He was focusing on the flames as the ember was burning.

His sight moved from the flames, to the notebook that he was holding.

I wonder what is Cameron thinking...

"06 June 2010

It is winter. The coldest winter of all the times here in Australia.

This is my third attempt to call her, but she just doesn't want to show up... I miss her. I'm not capable of this pain anymore, but I can't stop. I just can't stop.

I wish I could turn the clock back, to that night. I can't forget that night... It keeps repeating in my mind.

I should've stopped her."

*MEMORIES*

-Cam, try to catch me... - she laughs 

-Bells... Where are you? - she hides behind the trees

Her laugh.. oh how I love her laugh. And when she flips her golden hair, it gives me chills. I want her so bad. No one can ever resist her. Her curved body and her perfect full, rose lips. Her eyes are like the ocean. And if you look deep deep into them, you can see unicorns playing in the sand.

-You can't hide from me for much longer! - I started looking, and I found her, lying under the tree. I grabbed her and put her in my arms.

-Let me go! Cam! - she screams.

-Nope, I'm taking you somewhere today.

-Okay you can put me down now - she said after we arrived at my motorcycle. I gave her a helmet and we both jumped on my motorcycle.

It was going faster and faster.

-Baby, you should slow down a little!

-I thought you liked adrenaline?

-Ugh... you'll never stop teasing me! You always do that.

-Are you mad at me now?

She stopped talking to me for 5 minutes.

-Bells please talk to me.

-I'm mad at you.

-How about now? - I said and pointed in front of us.

-Are you mad at me?- i said

I stopped the motorcycle nearby the place. When I saw her... oh it was the most beautiful view ever. More beautiful then an angel. She was smiling and I couldn't stop staring at her. We left Peterborough, VIC City and headed to the 12 Apostuls. The view was so beautiful.

We spent the day walking near the beach. We stopped to see the sunset.

-Cameron! This is the best day of my life.

-I'm glad you like it ... I love you Bells.

*Silence*

-Bells! What's wrong?

-I... have to tell you something! - she looked worried.

-Tell me!

-Well, I applied for a university in L.A.

-That's amazing!

-And they accepted me!

-Are you serious? This is beyond amazing. I can find a job there and-

-Stop! I don't want you to come.

-What?! - I said angrily. What was wrong with her?

- I love you Cam, but I can't let you come with me! You're that kind of guy who can't stay with a girl forever. I wanna get married and have kids.

-This is crazy! But I love you Bella.

-It's time to move on.

She said and ran away.

- Don't you dare walk away from me like that...

She was crying. I wished I could just dry her tears.

A car's horn was heard.

I stopped. It was her.. She was on the ground. I ran as fast as I could.

-Bella! Bella! Please answer me! -I screamed. I checked her pulse, if she still was alive.

I couldn't hear any heartbeats .

This isn't real ... It can't be!

I started to breath heavily.

-Bella! Come on! Answer me! Open your eyes! - I started shaking her.

- Someone call 911!

-She's fine. She's going to be okay..!

-Are you crazy?! She's dying...

Then, it hit me.

Her head was covered in blood

*BACK IN PRESENT*

I walked slowly near her.

You look so beautiful, as always! - I said to her.

I miss you! I miss your kisses! I miss your love!

I want you back Bella! And I placed the flowers next to her.

For a moment, I thought I saw her... but it was just an illusion. She's never coming back to me...

I saw the words that I wrote on her stone "Whatever souls are made, Hers And Mine are the same".

I left her grave and I jumped on my motorcycle. I found myself driving to our place, her favorite place 'Port Campbell'.

Walking near the sea, I saw something moving underwater.

I went near it... It was a dolphin. He was stuck in the sand.

-Hey there buddie! You stuck?! Let me help you! I helped him, but he didn't let me go. He grabbed my T-shirt and dragged me into the water. Was this a sign? From Her?

I didn't think it twice. I let go of the dolphin and climbed to the nearest cliff. 

I felt my blood running through my veins. 1... 2... 3...

I jumped

Water was all over my body... I tried to reach for something to hold on, I found the dolphin. I gave him a nod ...

And we both drowned deeper and deeper... To her.