Ch.3 - Pink Little Blanket

Bella's P.O.V

*next day*

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when I heard a music. I saw where this music came from. Oh yeah sure... my phone.It was a bit weird, knowing  no one ever calls me.

I got up and took my phone in my hand. I checked it and saw that I had 5 missed calls and 3 messages.

Who on earth would call me at 9 o'clock in the morning? Damn it.., I mean it is Sunday! People are suppose to sleep late, right?

I saw the calls ID. They were from him. The messages too.

Hey there, are u free to hang out today? ~ Cam

It's okay if u don't want to. ~ Cam

Why aren't you answering my calls? ~ Cam

He can be cheeky sometimes.

I decided to call him after my stomach is full.

I finally got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and comb my hair. Getting out of there and picking up my phone, I descended down the stairs. When I finally arrived in the kitchen, I was still sleepy, yawning loudly and rubbing my eyes. I grabbed the cornflakes, a bowl and some milk.
It didn't take me long, before the bowl was empty, right in front of my face.

As I lay on the couch in my PJs ,I finally decide to call Cameron.

I waited three rings before he answered my call.

-Hello?

-Hey Cameron! It's Bella!

-Oh hey there pretty eyes! Whatcha doin? - he said.

By the way he was talking, i knew that something was off.

-Cameron? Are you alright?

-Yes I'm fine, babyyyyyy... - he said and after hearing some loud noises on the phone, a new voice was old. This one was a bit more mature, which got me wondering, where could he be.

-Umm... I'm sorry! who is this? - an old lady said

-Hello! I'm Bella, a friend of Cameron - I said confused, rubbing the back of my head. Was he in trouble?.. Was i in trouble?

-Please can you come and get him? He's drunk and I don't know who else I should call - she said, concerned. 

-O-oh,- i hesitated for one second. Shaking my head i decided that overthinking was useless. He needed help as soon as possible.
- Sure !  I'm on my way! What's the address? - I said, getting up from where I was sitting, and grabbing the keys quickly. How lucky that my dad left me his car.

-I'll message you! - she finally said and hung up

I went to my room to change into a simple white dress.

I got a message from that lady and headed to the location.

The whole way to the club, my mind was wondering. A lot of questions popped in my head. Why would he call me? What was so important for him to tell me? Shaking the thoughts, I decided to put on my 'not-freaking-out-yet' facade, as i noticed the club.

When I arrived, I quickly got out of the car, closed it and ran to the door. When I opened it, I wished I never did. 

There were pieces of glasses everywhere. The club was empty and in the middle of it was a drunk, sleepy Cameron. My footsteps became slower. His head was supported by the table. He had fallen in a deep sleep with a beer bottle in his right hand. I leaned my right hand towards the bottle, trying to get rid off that bottle. Poor him.