Ch.10 - Not Expected

'This was so not fair'

I was staying next to him, eating some cookies when he woke up.

"What happened ? Why am I in your couch? And why do I have this headache?"

"I guessed you met Troye and his friends and they made you like this."

"Oh, the memory is coming back!"

"Thank You!" i said to him while playing with his hair

"For what ?"

"The flowers and the poem"

"Oh damn it! I was suppose to read you my poem." he said with a disapointed face. Out of nowhere he started screaming "Where's my notebook? Where is it?"

"It's here" i said and handed him his precious thing

"Please tell me you haven't read all of them ?"

"No, i didn't! I thought this was like your 'secret diary', plus you told me only to read page 3"

He went in the bathroom ad cleaned himself. After two more minutes of absolutely nothing, I heard the sound of the water stopping. I guess that he had finished.

Without saying a word to me, he catched my hand and pulled me up, so i could stand on my legs. He leaded me outside. He sat on the grass, while I went directly at my swing/ I had this swing since I was  little girl. My dad used to play with me all the time. It was my favourite toy.

"You know? " he started " I had a crush on you since 8th grade. I loved the way your hair looked in a ponytail or that day when you came up in class, for the first time, in a fishbraid. Or that pink dress , you liked so much? I remember you liked toast a lot and... orange juice" he said pointing at me , like wanting to ask if he was right or not. He crossed his lehs and kept talking " And your eyes... I adored your eyes" 

After a moment of silnce he said "I still do! "

"Why are you telling me this now ?" I asked a little confused, but still smiling from the last statement. 

"I wanted you to let you know that nothing has changed. I love you like i used to, but this time you love me back" he said moving his should  like an 'i don't know what to say... I just like you' move.

"How do you know?" i said "How do you know that I didn't sneak a peek at you all day ? How do you know that I didn't like your taste on dressing or that damn it black tank top ? Or the way that you secretly took your tomato out of your sandwich? Or when you passed calles you'd be hiding near the gym or lab class? " I was impressed of my knowledge, and by the way he look in his faice, he was impressed too.

"Oh... so you were the one who turned off the lights when i brought different girls in the gym?" he said witha smirk

"What?... How do you know ? Who told you that?"

"You just did" he said and came near me. "My princess is jealous" and started putting kisses all over my cheek. 

The afternoon was lame. We sat in the couch and saw a movie called 'The Vow'. 

"Are they gonna kiss now or nahhh?" he said during the whole movie. When they finally did, he was applausing so loud saying "You're the MAN! Way To Go!" and i was like "You know that they can't hear you right?" ruining his excited mood

When he fall asleep, again, I opened my laptop and did some research on Troye Criss. His last name sounded very familiar, but i couldn't put a finger on it.

After 30 minutes of searching in google i finally found something.The headline said:

"Looks like the famous manager 'gave up' on his wife, Miranda Criss"

I clicked on it and what i was got me so shocked.

Troye was the son of Cameron's parent's manager ?!?!????!?! But how was it possible ? It couldn't be.

Well that was weird!

Hearing Cameron snoring from the other room reminded me of Sarah, his sister. 

I passed throught many websites searching 'Sarah Meyer', 'Meyer' , 'Meyere Family' 'Meyer daughter' ,' lost daughter Sarah' . NOT A SINGLE RESULT.

How was this thing possible ?

Then " OMG! What was his name?" After 3 more minutes I found his name, with a little help of the yearbook, and clicked searched.

"No, this isn't possible?!" i said " Cameron, baby, wake up and come here"

My screamed scared the hell out of him.

"What's wrong Bells?" he said and in a sec his eyes were on my laptop.

'Shawn Petts and his wife were found dead form a car accident'

It showed a photo of the crashed car and teo bodies covered in a white fabric. There were two pics of Shwan, but no pics of his wife. I zoomed it and took a look on Cameron's face.

I saw a ghost face.

"Cameron, what happened ?" i said worried. 

He didn't talk. He just pointed at the screen. I turned and saw what he was seeing. One of the victim's hair, the wife, were visible. It was red.

'The last time we talked,she said she was going to dye her hair red"

And with that we were left in the echo of the clock ticking.

Tick-Tock! Tick-Tock!