Ch.9 - Stay With Me

' She's given me forever. '

' Bella Hassler . The girl that takes my breath away. She gives me life. ' 

I was thinking. I woke up earlier with her beside me. The bed was warmer when she was next to me. Last night , i asked her if i could stay here, and here i am... in the same bed as her. 

She was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful sleeping. ' I fell in love with an angel' i thought again.

I got up and headed downstairs.

***

I heard something and i woke up. I saw the clock. 10 AM!!! ... what was I doing in bed in this time ? ... Then i rememberd the last night. He was here with me. 

I looked at the other half of the bed.

-Cameron Meyer ! Where the hell are you ? - i screamed giggling .

I heard his laughing downstairs. I found a simple dress, and run to him

-You can't escape me mister!- i said when he started running away.

-Help me ! Help me ! - he started screaming. We were both laughing and running around the house. We even broke a plate. 'sorry mom' 

After he climbed in a couch he said :

-Will you let me live , if i make you breakfast? 

-It's too late! I'm already hungry!

-Who said that the breakfast isn't ready ? - he said moving his eyebrows. 

I ended up eating breakfast, and he ended up being alive. 

-What are you going to do today ? Are you busy ? 

-I should buy some food! The fridge is empty!

It was real! The frige was empty and i was still hungry.

-Do you need help ?

-If ya want to, you can come ! 

The day passed by buying, buying and buying. After we arrived at my house, he left. He said he was busy. I believed in him.

I made pasta and ate alone, with my fork in one hand and phone in the other one. Cam messaged me every 10 minutes .

'I'll never leave again, cos she is my only one.'

I was walking with a gift in my hand. I really hope that she would like these. It was so hard to choose. 

While i was counting them, and repeating in my mind the poem i wrote to her, i bumped into someone. 

-Oh , look who's here! Loverboy !

Damn it!

-Hey Troye! - i said

The boys were surrounding. What now ?

-Where were you yesterday and today ? Did you 'broke-up' with us ? Oh... i'm gonna cry now!

-I won't stay with you Troye! This 'friendship' is over!

-Hoes ain't loyal , Cam ! Go to your sweetheart, now ! Au revoir!

'How dare he talked about her like that ?' So i did what i had to do . I punched him in the face.

I was watching 'Pretty Little Liars' when the bell rang.' It must be him.'  I ran to open the door.

When i did, i saw Cam, on the ground and a note on his head saying 

'How ya doin' lovebirds?'

I pulled him in the couch.

(i guess it's us against the world)

-Hey baby! Are you okay?- he asked me

-I'm great! What happened to you?

-It was Troye ! I am so sorry! -he said giving me some flowers, .. at least what was left from the flowers.

-Thank you!- i said and pulled them away.

-I'm not in the condition to talk, but take this!-he said and gave me a notebook,- Page 3!

After he said that , he fell asleep. What was this ?

I opened the brown Notebook. I rememberd this from the first i saw him. I passed to the page 3!

'I'll pass the mountains,

I'll cross the sea,

Just to see you smiling,

My baby.

Over and Over,

Higher and Higher,

Our Love Goes Around.

Your smile,

makes me wanna fly,

You eyes,

makes me wana cry

I just wanna scream out loud

And say your name.

I love you,

Babe,

this love is meant to be for us 

I love you,

Yeah now i can say,

I think this is the time to say.

I love you,

babe,

Let's live forever

                In A Happy Ending'

I was speechless and in tears, while he was sleeping in the couch next to me.

-I want You, Cameron Meyer!- i said although he couldn't hear me