Demi

Its been weeks and i am so busy for my album that i dont even have time for any other business right now and that actually helps me to let my mind off nick for now.  i cant wait for the lovatics to hear all of the songs.. ive been in the studio for 3 hours.. when i heard someone on the door.

"Knock knock" He said while he actually knocks on the door.

"Hey joseph" he smiled at me. "Why are you here?"

He let himself in and sit on the couch beside me. He sigh "you didnt come to my engagement party" he looks at me sad.

"I-.." he cuts me off. "I know sophie told me.. i wouldnt blame you anyway.. i understand.. " he smiled at me. "Im sorry btw for what happened" he continued. Everyone is acting like we broke up like a fucking couple, but in reality we didnt even got the chance to move on that stage of our relationship. Guess people really love us together but sadly that wont happen anymore.

"Thank you, and i am actually happy i didnt come no offense.. i just saw a picture of him and i am not expecting him leaving your party with georgia, i just literally save myself for another heart break." We laughed.

"I am actually not happy when i saw him with her.. i just stayed quiet when he introduced her to us.." he laughed and look at me.

"Jerk" i teased him. He gasped. "And here i am.. thought you would thank me for being on your side instead of that victoria secret model" i just laughed at him.

"But hey the reason i really came here is because.. i am stealing you tomorrow night for a dinner at me and sophs house..you deserve a rest dems and dont worry i dont think nick can come.. i heard he's leaving for some meeting i dont even know and dont care.. AND" i looked at him startled raising my eyebrow "i wont take NO from you.. you also promised soph you'll make it up for her.. so this is the time"

"okay fine i'll see you tomorrow night.." i smiled at him "can you leave now? Your disturbing me."

"Jeez, fine i'll see you tomorrow." He kissed my cheeks "byee" he closed the door.

I sigh thinking the dinner. Atleast he wouldnt be there.. i dont think im ready to see him in person and ask me why i am not answering his calls, texts. Well fuck i am jealous for god sakes..and hurt. I sigh and finish everything im doing and head home.