Remembering Sunday

Characters:

Kevin Fink- Kevin is African American and Mexican. He has a light brownish skin color and is buff as fuck. A softmore in high school, Kevin is the captain of the football team and is part of the drama club. His best friends are James Brady, Brandon Cortéz, Anniya Watson, Christy Summers, and Jeremy Telezing.

James Brady- James Brady is a white guy. He has blue eyes and is skinny but tall. A softmore too in high school, James is leader of the robotics team and is student body president. His best friends are Kevin Fink, Brandon Cortéz, and Jeremy Telezing.

Brandon Cortéz- A Mexican and White guy. Brandon looks like a white guy but he's also Mexican. He has green eyes and is buff but not as Kevin and he isn't taller than Kevin. His best friends are Kevin Fink, James Brady, and Jeremy Telezing.

Jeremy Telezing- An African American, Jeremy has black curly short hair. Is chubby. He has black eyes and a light blackish skin color. Jeremy is known as the clown in Hillview High. His best friends are Kevin Fink, James Brady, and Brandon Cortéz. He is also taken by Christy Summers.

Anniya Watson- Anniya is Puerto Rican. She has a darkish tan and has long curly hair which she always puts in a pony tail. She has brown eyes and likes to do cartwheels A LOT. She known because 4 of the most popular guys asked her out but she turned them down quick. Annie is also is captain of the cheerleading team. She likes to post a lot of Facebook statuses, Instagram everything, and loves to bake. Her best friends are Christy Summers, Katelynn Striker, and Kevin Fink.

Christy Summers- A white girl, Christy is a extremely sassy. She is like your average white girl but she's very insecure. She has green eyes, braces, and can't dance. Christy is know because she went to the dance with Brandon Cortèz. She was going to date him but Christy turned him down. She is currently taken my Jeremy Telezing and so far okay with their relationship. Her best friends are Anniya Watson, Katelynn Striker, Kevin Fink, and somehow Jeremy Telezing.

Katelynn Striker- An African American, Katelynn is very athletic and is part of the track team. She has a blackbelt in Kung Fu and Taekwando. She has black hair and brown eyes. She will fuckin' bitch slap anyone who tries to mess with her two best friends (Anniya Watson and Christy Summers.)

Dwayne Johnson- An Indian Kid he's goal is to get muscles and get a better body, he likes messing around and making impressions. He has glasses, dark brown skin, curly hair, and is tall. His best friend is Kevin Fink.

Frank Micheals- He Salvadorian and likes to wear glasses. He's been through a lot and has problems. He is a really good friend who can give advice and never gives up. He got light brown skin, brown hair, and got muscles.