Chapter 10: Three Cheers For The Years

*KEVINS POV*

^Phone rings^

I wake up and I realize a was sleeping. I look to see who is calling me I look and it's Brandon, I answer it.

"Bro where the fuck are you?"

"What the fuck? I'm sleeping in my room. Why the fuck are you calling me?"

"Bro do you remember when day it is?"

"It's fucking Sunday so what?"

"Bro it's fucking New Years!!"

"Yeah I know Happy New Years bitch"

"Look at the time"

"I can't it's fucking dark in my room, I sealed all the windows."

"Well it's 3:00 and everybody is here Anniya's fucking party and your late as fuck"

I forgot that she had a party

"Oh shit, I'm coming"

"Yeah you better" said Brandon

I quickly get up and run to the shower. I ran to fast and slipped on the ground. I fell on my ass and laughed for a minute. I return back and showered.

~

After I got out I liotioned myself and quickly think what should I wear. I remember that red means good luck when you wear it at New Years. I get a red button up shirt, a red hoodie, and blue jeans. As I get dressed I see my phone laying on the bed and it had a notification in it. I look to see who it is and it was James, he sent a snapchat. I look to see what it is and it was him in a Lama or Goat mask and words across the picture say, "I am I sinner". I quickly laugh and reply saying, "Lol bro".

~

After I got dressed and grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs. I walk up to the front door as I open it a rush of cold air flew across my face. As I look outside I see that it is snowing. I closed the door, headed upstairs to my room, and grabbed a coat to wear over my hoodie, and headed back downstairs to my car.

I unlock the door and hopped in my car. I open the glove compartment and put my charger in their. As I look inside I see and gift inside there, it was in a big box, there's was a note saying from Mom and Dad. I smile and open it. It was the new Wireless Beats Headphones. I laugh because I wasn't expecting this. My parents left 4 days ago to Stanford with my sister because she wanted to see the school. I go on my phone and start texted them a thank you and Happy New Years. I didn't open the whole box just the paper, and placed it in the glove compartment. I start my car and start driving off to Anniya's Party.

As I drive I look at the sky and see the beautiful snow falling from the sky. It was a great moment just to look at it.

~

I finally arrive at Anniya's house. I see everyone has parked around the curb instead of the driveway in front of her house which was filled with a lot of snow. I go around the street and find a place to park. I see a place and park my car there. I get out of my car and lock the doors. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. I hear a bunch of screaming and sounds like all the girls. I hear the door unlocking and opened, it was Anniya. She peaked her head out.

"Password?" She asked

"I'm sorry for being late." I said

"Excuse me Sir, do you know what time it is?" She said

"Yes, I know. It's 6:00"

"Your Late, too late.."

"I'm sorry"