Chapter 3: A Message Sent

*KEVINS POV*

As I'm sleeping soundly I suddenly hear my alarm clock ring. I open my eyes see my cousin Grover walk open my door. He was all dressed and had woken up early to get ahead of me.

"Wake up" he said

"You bitch, i was fuckin' sleeping" I said

"Ya there school dumb shit"

"Ya I know dumbass"

He left and went down stairs to heat up our breakfast. I made my bed and took a shower. While I was in there I rembered that I would show Diana around so that she wouldn't be alone. After I took a shower I lottioned and clothed myself. I directly head to the Zumez discount card and added Diana's number in my phone. I sent her saying, "Hey it's Kevin, I'll meet you at the office after they give you their introduction."

I go downstairs eat my breakfast and head to my car. I take out my Ray Bans out of the glove compartment and play Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa.

On my way to school I see that Cold Stone is selling their medium sized cups for a dollar each. Maybe the gang can stop by here after school.

As I enter the parking lot of Hillview High I see a few people entering the school and I'm early so that's great. I park my car and get my backpack out of the trunk. I walk in the office and I see Diana on her phone. I slowly take my phone out of my pocket and text her a message saying, "Heads up". Her phone rings and looked up.

"Ah took you long enough" she said

"Haha, smart move huh?" I asked

"Yup" she replied

"So what year are you in?"

"I'm a junior"

"Damn, I knew it"

"Why?"

"I'm a sophomore" I said

"Ohh, then why do you look 16?"

"I am 16 I just got held back"

"Awe, that's sucks"

"No, not really, because if I didn't get held back I would've never met my best friends and the love of my life" I said with a smile

"I can't argue with you" she agreed

We exited the office and I showed her around Hillview High. She was fascinated by whole school and said that it was cool. I told her she was gonna be fine and meet a lot of friends. The bell rang and we looked at each other.

"Damn this is it huh?" She said

"Yup, but don't worry, people here are very welcoming" I said

"Thanks Kevin"

"No problem"

We both said out goodbyes and headed to out 1st periods. On my way there I saw Anniya opening the door for people. I don't know why but she likes opening door for people, and when I try taking it from her she always says that whatever guys can do girls can. I agree with that but I think it's a guys job to open the door for girls. So I usually wait for her to go in and I hold the door for her because I'm a baller like that 😉.

I approached her and said hi

"Hey Thot Princess" I said

"Hey my nigga" she said

We both smiled and she went in the room. She works with her friend Kristen at a table and they are usually ahead of my group in robotics because she went to summer school.