Chapter 6: Suits and Pasta

*KEVINS POV*

It's 9:54 I'm driving my way up to Alex house. I see Grover in front of me driving his motorcycle like a douche and cutting people over.

I finally arrive at Alex's house. I park my Camaro and look over at the cars. I see that everybody is here. Grover and I walk up to the front door and ring the bell.

"Oh they're here!" Said a voice in the house

I hear the door unlocking and it opens.

"Hey guys" said Alex

I take a peek inside his house and see everyone sitting there on their fat asses eating chips and watching a women's volley game. I instantly knew they would do this because all of them are perverts. Honestly now that I think of it all my best friends are perverts, even the girls.

"Hey Alex" I said

"Come in bro" He said

As Grover and I walked in he sets his helmet down on a high table by the door. I walk up to all the guys and greeted them.

"All y'all bitchasses watching a fucking women's volleyball game, perverts" I said to them

"Hey it's not our fault, all of us are freemen here with no girlfriends, except Jeremy over there with his fatass eating a bag of chips" Brandon said

We all look at Jeremy and laugh at his face. He is just eating all those chips and shoving them down his mouth.

"Alright guys, let's go" Alex said

"Yeah buddy" Dwayne said

We all stand up and Alex turns off the TV and we walk out the door to our vehicles.

"Alright so were gonna get some gas at Costco" Alex said

We all heard him but didn't say anything. We started our vehicles and drove to Costco. We all left in a fashionly order. Grover drove out first with his motorcycle. Then followed Alex, Brandon, Me, James, Dwayne, and Jeremy.

We finally arrived at Costco and gased up our cars. As I walk out I see Brandon talking to this girl who was right by him. She seemed cute and she was wearing volleyball shorts, so that really lured Brandon to talk to her. She looks like a Senior, I looked at her car and she was driving a Toyota Camry. On the back of her wind shield I saw a logo of Joe Walker High. Brandon must be sad if he saw it because he would probably never had a chance with her anyway. Plus she looks like he has a boyfriend.

All our tanks were full and we headed out to LA. We left in the same orderly fashion.

On the way to LA I decided to play some music so it wasn't that dull. I go on Pandora and play a station.

"My hearts a stereo. It beats for you so listen close" said my speaker

I instantly new it was Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes. I listen more to the song and instantly thought about Anniya. She loves that song and is her favorite song in the whole world. She told me that she playes it 24/7 when she listen to music. A smile came on my face and I start singing in.

We finally arrive at the suit store Alex was talking about. We steped out of our cars and walked in the store. The store looked really nice, it was all fancy, it looked like it sold suits for Wall Street Bankers type of people to movie stars. A guy walked up to us.

"Francisco! Hey my friend I need so suits for my friends. This is Grover, Kevin, Dwayne, Brandon, James, and Jeremy." Alex said

Francisco looked like those types of guys who help you with your suits and I could tell that he is Italian. I suddenly look around the room, everything seemed so fancy and nice.