Chapter 12: Into Oblivion

*KEVINS POV*

Christmas break is over. School has resumed and It's been about 2 weeks since school has started again. It's a Thursday, 7:28 in the morning and I'm driving to school. It started raining today and it said that we were gonna get heavy showers until next Monday. Since school has started again everything has been going great for a new year. Nobody has drama and everybody seemed to just not bother anybody anymore.

~

I finally arrive at school and all I want to do is see my friends. I park my car under a spot where it can get less wet from the rain. I get out of my car and quickly rush to the cafeteria.

The school has this plan when it's a rainy day, you head to the cafeteria until the bell rings so that you don't get wet and stay dry.

I enter the cafeteria and see that the guys are just hanging out in a table, look around the room for Anniya, Katelynn, and Christy, for some reason they weren't there. I head of to the guys.

"What up Kevin?" Brandon asked

"Ayy sup Kevin" Jeremy said

"Nothing much" I said

I look over the room and see Harry looking like he's having a serious conversation with his friends.

"Bro, you should've seen me and Alex during the New Years Party, at 6:00 in the morning we decided to use the LSD and we were high as fuck!" Alex said with a laugh

"Bro you sound high right now" I said

"Always, bro.... Always" he said quietly

"Hey anybody know where the 3 girls are?" I asked

"Nope, they're not at school, I texted them a while ago and they still haven't responded" Dwayne said

"Hmmm let me try" I said

I pulled out my phone.

"Hey, where are you guys?" I texted them

I put my phone back in my pocket and thought about it for a second.

All three of them wouldn't just go absent, at least one of them was here... I had a bad feeling about this.

"Hello? Kevin? You there?" Frank waved at my face

"What?" I said and realized I was staring into space

"You alright man?" He asked

"Yeah just thinking..." I replied

"Alright" he finished

~

It's 2nd period right now and I'm at Science lab. I'm sitting next to James and Brandon and neither of them had replied, I usually get a text during 1st period. I'm starting to worry even more. It doesn't take that long to reply and is already 9:34 in the morning and if someone was sick they wouldn't sleep that long. Something's wrong, and it feels really bad.

It began to rain even harder and thunder began to roar.

"Damn, the thunder tho" James said

"Yeah, it's pretty damn loud" Brandon said

Mr. Jennings our Science teacher had begin to lecture about Pseudoscience and he states how science can't prove everything and other things such as religious beings cannot be explained by science.

"So Kevin did they reply yet?" Brandon asked

"Not a single text" I uttered

"Hmmm just wait bro, maybe they're just sick and resting" he said