Chapter 4: Cold Stone

*KEVINS POV*

So I'm here in 6th period waiting. People are still talking about that 1v1 in basketball. I laugh because Harry ate shit and I dunked on that bitch's ass. I was so happy because I got to show that prick who was boss. I hope he tries to stop bitching about people and treating them like they're worthless human beings.

The bell rang and everyone rushes out of the classroom. I catch Jeremy, Brandon, and James by the door. I told them if they wanted to meet at Cold Stone. They're down for it.

I go up to Anniya, Christy, and Katelynn and ask them if they wanted to come. They say yes.

All of us went to our cars and started them up. I own a 2013 Chevy Camaro, Jeremy drives a 2013 Toyota Prius, Brandon drives an 2012 Audi A6, James drives a 2013 Ford Mustang, Anniya drives a 2014 Volkswagen Beetle (Punch Buggy), Christy drives a 2012 Ford Explorer, and Katelynn drives a 2013 Nissan Leaf. We all had our Cars and different tastes of cars. Like I don't like pickup trucks, I think they aren't suppose to be cars.

As we drive in Cold Stone I suddenly have the urge to play Kissing in Cars by Pierce The Veil. I mean I'm all alone and have nobody to talk to and the best alone I get is when I'm in my car or my room. The song is really peaceful anyway, it's not like the other songs Pierce The Veil sings with screaming in it.

We finally arrive at Cold Stone and see a bunch of people from Hillview High.

We got out of our cars and fell in line.

"I guess a lot of people heard about the dollar deal" said Jeremy

"I guess so" James replied

We waited for about 10 mins in the line because the shit load of people can't decide what the fuck they're getting.

Finally I get to pick.

"Hi welcome to Cold Stone, what can I get you?" The employee asked

"Hey, um can I get 7 regular cups, I'm paying for these other 6 people behind me" I said

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Hmmmm I'll go last. Hey guys you can pick your flavor a now." I said to all all of them

One by one they each pick their own flavor and walked out the door.

Everyone got their ice cream and finally my turn to pick.

"I'll have the Vanilla" I said

"Alright"

He got his scoper and got me a big scoop.

"Damn that's a big scoop" I told him

"Well let's just keep this between you and me, and besides you earned it for buying all your friends ice cream" he said proudly

I got my ice cream and paid.

"Thank You and come again" he said

I handed him a $20 tip and his whole face lit up. I walk out the the place and find my friends. I don't see them anywhere but their cars are still there. I look around the corner and see them all sitting on the floor agains the wall.

"I thought you guys left me" I said to them

"Why would we leave you?" Asked Katelynn

"I don't know cuz maybe you got to go somewhere" I said

"Well we don't so sit your ass down and have some quality friend time" said Christy

I looked at all of them for a 2nd time and noticed their order of sitting. The order was Brandon James, Jeremy, Christy, Katelynn, and Anniya. I did a quiet short laugh because it's so predictable that they would sit like this. I decide to sit in between Jeremy and James. All of us just remain quiet and Jeremy and Christy just talk.

I look over to the car side of the corner and see Anniya just siting there. Her head is down and she's barely touching her ice cream. I stand up and slowly walk over by her side. She barely even notices me and I poke her on her arm.

"You alright?" I asked

"Yah, why?" She replied and quickly puts on a smile

"Hey Anniya wanna do my hair?" Asked Christy

"Yes!" Replied Anniya

Even though she says that she is, I know deep inside she not. But I won't bother her about it, because if I do keep on asking her, she'll just put on a frown and cover her face.

Walk over back to James, Brandon, and Jeremy. As I walk back Christy glances at me and I roll my eyes in front of her. I did this because right now I'm fuckin pissed at her. For the past 4 days in school whenever I walk up just to say "Hi" to her she fucking ignores me. Like what the fuck!!?? Really?!! I mean I've been trying to be more caring ever since we had that fight about 'I didn't care about her'. I just think it's fuckin bullshit how I get treated from her, she even replaced me with Dwayne. Dwayne is one of my best friends he hangs out with Anniya, Christy, and Katelynn everyday. And all of a sudden Christy starts talking to him more and whenever he says "Hi" to her she doesn't ignore him, so why the fuck to I get it? I just don't know anymore, I think Christy just replaced Dwayne as her best friend instead of me 😞.

As I walked to James, Jeremy, and Brandon we decided to make fun of our teachers that we hate, I'd do this because I don't want that shit bothering me because it already did for 2 fucking periods in school.

"So are you guys going to prom?" I asked

"Yes" everyone answered, but I decided to ignore Chirsty's answer because she pissed me off.

"So Jeremy your going with Christy right?" I asked

"Yah I'm sure am" Jeremy quickly replied

"So it's just is who need dates then" I said to the other 5 people

"Oh I don't, Harry Sterling asked me and I said yes" said Anniya

"Oh, that's cool" I said (It wasn't really cool tho)

James, Brandon, and Jeremy looked at me after Anniya said that she was going to prom with Harry.

"I will literally beat all you bitches up if one of you say something" I quietly said to them

They just laughed and giggled quietly. I wanted to punch them all each on the arm because I could see the look of disappointment they had in me and they mocked me too.

"So Brandon who are you gonna ask? James you too" I asked them

"Um I'm probably gonna go with nobody" Brandon said

"Yah bro me too, I don't know who to ask" James said

"What about you Kev, who are you gonna ask?" Jeremy asked

"I'm probably going alone" I said hysterically

"Yah we could be the loners in the corner while we watch Anniya, Jeremy, and Christy have fun" said James

We laughed and looked at each other. I just love these moments when I get to spend time with my best friends and we have fun. But we can't do it like before because Christy and Brandon won't get along and forget about the fucking past and just move on for Jeremy.

"Alright guys it's getting late and I still have to do Homework" I said

"Yah me too" said Katelynn

We all got up and threw away our ice cream cups and walked to our cars, as everyone left I gave everybody a goodbye hug and went in my Camaro. I played Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade and drove to my house.

After I got home I was so tired that I didn't even bother doing homework. I just feel my body aching and aching almost everyday. I just love my bed, it's the only thing that understands me and make me feel better. I charge my iPad and iPhone and place them both at the table next to me. I slowly turn and look into the ceiling. Slowly I start feeling tired and I fall asleep.