8

Read the next chapter first. TY!

Author's POV

Taehyung blankly stared at yoongi who is busy eating his food that he cooked.

Soon, yoongi couldn't take taehyung's scowling face anymore. He dropped his spoon on the table and face taehyung.

" Ya, eat your food before it gets cold! "

" You said you cooked something good " With a monotone voice,Taehyung kept his eyes at yoongi ; staring at him blankly .

Yoongi straighten his posture before answering taehyung.

" yes , i cooked instant spicy ramen for us! it's good ! " Yoongi reasoned.

Taehyung lost his calm composure after yoongi tried to defend himself.

Taehyung isn't mad, he just can't believe yoongi.

" I thought you cook homemade foods! i expected that! Aish hyung! I left jungkookie to join you here " Taehyung pouted and stood up ready to leave yoongi alone.

" aigooo~ next week kid! you just wait for the actual food you are dying to taste! " yoongi shooked his head before slurping his food.

Tae makes face at yoongi before leaving the cabin " Bye! i have to babysit our maknae! "

****

Jungkook's POV

I read taehyung's note after i woke up, I can say taehyung cooked well so i ended up eating all of the foods he prepared for me.

I looked around the cabin and i am still amazed with the beauty of his cabin.

I figured out that taehyung's bed headboard is made of gold..Well, i am not surprise; Circe loves gold.

Taehyung came back with a pout like an upset child.

" what happened? "

Taehyung's pout got deeper if that's even possible

" Yoongi said he cooked something good, i thought he cooked homemade foods for me but we ended up eating an instant noodles for fuckin' sake! "

I bursted out laughing while imagining taehyung forcefully eat those instant noodles.

" That's hilarious taehyung! Next time you better ask him if he is going to cook an actual food for both of you "

" i surely keep that in mind. Ugh! " Taehyung burried his face into the sheets, i didn't realize that he fell asleep until i heard a snoring sound.