A Messenger a Day Keeps the Master Away

Not to brag, but I'm the eldest servant in my household, and the best in the city. I am probably not the best servant in all of Alcyone, but that doesn't matter.
   "Klein! Adaliz! I'd like the kitchen and washroom cleaned today please!" My master called from his wonderful bedroom. I sighed and looked down at my sister, who looked up at me and decided to take her claim.
   "I've got the washroom, Klein, you can have the kitchen," she walked off, but there was a knock on the door. My master ran downstairs in a robe that he'd had designed so he could look like a king. His short, spiky, blonde hair was sitting atop his olive-like skin. He stood at the edge of the stairs and had me answer the door. I bowed and opened the door to see a royal messenger at our door.
   "Mister Gotti! Hello Sir, I have a message from the royals!" The sky-blue haired messenger said, as he held a scroll and brushed his hair out of his eyes with a hand. I smiled politely as he continued to speak, "Well, we have been informed that your family has been served by the Altair family for years, and there has been a tournament opened. The oldest servant of each household will fight for their family name, in this case, I believe it would be Klein Altair."
   My eyes went wide and I bowed to the messenger before speaking, "Sir, do you mean to say I am to, well, fight other servants? And what happens if I refuse?"
   The messenger looked to me with wide eyes of his own, and spoke confidently, "If you refuse, you will be killed, and the next oldest will be taken in your stead."
   I nodded politely and looked to him, "Then I shall take the offer, will a weapon be provided?"
   "Of cor-" The blue-haired male started. But master Gotti interrupted.
   "This is MY servant, why do I not have a say in this?"
   "This is an order from the royal family good sir! If you do not comply, then you will be charged with disobedience and placed for execution! After that we would take both servants, and they would both fight," the male said. Mister Gotti gritted his teeth.
   "Over. My. Grave," he said, and two soldiers came in almost immediately, taking him away, and then the blue male turned to me.
   "Get your sister, good Klein, we make for the weaponry at this moment," he said, I went to the washroom and looked to Adaliz.
   "Hey, Ada, we are leaving, Gotti got taken and we have some competition thing to participate in. This house is no longer ours to clean," I said, and she nodded.

   We walked with the messenger in silence, I didn't feel the need to overdo my respect, so I spoke in a normal tone, "Sir, What is your name, may I ask?"
   "Me? Well, I go by Jay, so you may call me that if you'd like," I nodded as the blue haired male responded.
   "If needed, that is the name I will call you by," I said with a nod from him. Adaliz held onto my hand in fear of what was to come, we stopped in front of a large, grey building after a while, and Jay walked behind us.
   "Here, you will each find the weapon that was destined for you. Good luck, Altairs," he said, and practically pushed us inside, and stood at the door behind us.
   Ah, a room full of weapons, what could possibly go wrong?