Broken Love

Klein's POV

I looked wide eyed at the couple. They would suffer the same fate as Mason and Feuo. Joker, who was usually calm and collected, teared up. He hugged Farie, and they walked out onto the battlefield together, their hands intertwined. The person said to go, and they whispered to each other, both pulled out a dagger, and I expected them to kill each other at the same time. But, Farie held back.
I heard one thing, one thing, from Farie before she fell into Joker's arms, "Win, for me..." and her blood spilled onto his shirt. Joker held her in his arms and held the dagger he'd used to kill her to his own heart.
No, was the only thing that went through my head. I ran out onto the battlefield and took his dagger, throwing it into the wall. I gripped Joker's shoulders and looked down at him, yelling, "No! You can't kill your self! She told you to win! Fill her final wish, that's what she wants!" I yelled in his face. Gordin And Jay we're next to me at some point. Adaliz was hiding Aylin from surrounding people, and Taiyo was looking in horror at what had happened.
Joker expected to die, but his beloved saved him. Gordin And I had him in a hug. Us three males stood at the same time, leaving Farie on the ground. The team, and Aylin, walked to our room. When we got there, Farie's bed was gone, and Mason leaned against their doorframe.
"Nice going Joke, you killed Farie. You know what's fun? The announcer was Ray. Yeah, my navy-haired friend. We set it up," he said matter-of-factly. You'd expect Joker to attack the guy, but a loud bang was heard. Aylin had a gun pulled and she shot Mason in the arm.
"Idiot. You killed someone I actually found tolerable. Get the heck out or I'll shoot you in the throat," The young girl said.
Mason raised an eyebrow and ran out of the room. He looked between Jay and Adaliz, "You two need to learn how to raise your child," he said, and stepped out of the room, leaving them.
As soon as he left Joker fell to the ground, clutching the shirt he'd just took off, covered in Farie's blood. I sat on my bed clutching my hair, Taiyo sat beside me, rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. Gordin was hugging onto Joker, crying into his shoulders quietly, and letting Joker have a shoulder to lean on. Adaliz And Jay sat on the floor between two of the beds, Aylin sat in Ada's lap and tried to comfort her.
I could have sworn I saw Aylin smile, trying to get my sister to. It was all of a sudden I realized, one of us died, so only one of us can live.