I'll Shoot Him

I wanted nothing more than to live. But, Adaliz, And my new friends. I wanted them to live too. Over the last few months we have been training, and they gave us a small break. Mason would come by now and again to-
"Be a smart aleck," Aylin said, she seemed to be saying what I was thinking, "Next time he comes here I'm shooting him, sorry not sorry. He's a butt who deserves death," she said. The girl pulled out her pistol and aimed it at the ceiling. We'd put a target up there for her practice. She shot it straight in the center, "He's an idiot and doesn't deserve to live. I may be in the royal family, but I know a good person when I see one."
I nodded and looked down at the book in my hands. Taiyo read the book over my shoulder. Eventually, Aylin had grown to like Jay a little bit. And everyone had learned some magic.

Adaliz got called out against a green haired girl. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. They were told to start, and Adaliz smirked. Aylin was hiding in Jay's coat, which happened every time Ada fought.
Today we would show what we'd been practicing. Adaliz was the one of us who was best at it. My sister dodged every sword attack from her opponent. She laughed a bit and backflipped, her hands touched the ground and it started to rumble, knocking the girl off her feet. The earth engulfed the girl, suffocating her. Aylin cheered quietly behind me, Jay chuckling a bit. I waited for Ada to come out and I hugged her. After I backed away, Jay hugged her with Aylin between them.
"Good job," Jay said quietly, Aylin was the cutest little girl when she was happy. Ada, Jay, and her seemed like a little family. I looked down at Taiyo, and smiled.
"Look at them. I almost want to give my life to see these three from the afterlife..." I whispered to her. She suddenly frowned at my comment.
"Don't, I want you to live till the end," Taiyo said quietly. Her face was red, she didn't even look at me. I nodded and we all went back to our room. There were 79 people left. And four of us were from our team. There were 75 people who needed to be beat.

We head back and Jay and Ada sat in their corner, with Aylin in Ada's lap as usual. Joker sat in his bed with Gordin laying across his legs. I was sitting on my bed with Taiyo sitting in front of me. I was braiding one section of her hair, and placed it into a high ponytail.
I didn't know what was being said, but Ada hugged Jay tightly. Aylin was cheering, and from the details, I'd say Jay asked my sister out, "Hey Birdie, don't hurt her, okay?" I said. He nodded and the three sat together for a while before Aylin started a conversation between them.
I laid back and Taiyo playfully laid on top of my stomach. Joker looked at us and spoke to me, "Get ready to use your magic in your match tomorrow."