Unexpected End

It was down to four. Adaliz And I were among the four. They let us get rid of two in a team battle. Adaliz And I stood in the battlefield against the other two. As soon as we started, I had a beam of sunlight beating down on our competitors.
This wasn't normal. Each of these two had only fought one battle. This would be easy. Adaliz easily took the two out, people stared blankly. Adaliz And I, we were going to start cheering. And then an announcement. The one. The last announcement we heard.
The next battle starts now.

   The world went quiet. Everything, I couldn't breathe. I didn't want this. I'd rather kill myself...
   I pulled out my sword. My eyes were closed, and I didn't remember when they did. I plunged the sword through my chest, but I didn't feel anything. Excalibur was gone from my hand. My eyes remained closed, and I heard Aylin, I heard her scream.

Aylin's POV

   I cheered as the other team went down, but was immediately cut off by the announcement. Either Uncle Klein, or Mother would die. One of them would die here and now. I could hear Taiyo's quiet praying, Father was holding me close, tears threatening his eyes. He had a knife in his pocket, and I had my gun, in hand. I was ready to fire at anyone at any moment. We'd be safe.
   I watched as Klein readied my best friend at his heart, Excalibur was going to end this by his master killing himself. I saw movement from the corner of my eye, and Mother had drawn an earth sword.
   I knew what would happen. We were about to lose two of my people. Two of the four people I could trust in this world. I watched, and my eyes flooded. Klein was swinging his sword towards himself when Mother used the earth to knock it out of his hand.
   I screamed.
   I couldn't hold back. It was terrible. There she was, on the ground, the earth went through her, and pulled her into the ground as if to bury her, as if they had a connection. Her blood soiled the ground, and I felt my gun ripped from my hand. Klein opened his eyes, and I looked at him, then at Father, who now held my pistol.
   "I'm gonna shoot him," he said in anger. Klein in the next moment had bullets through his arms, my father didn't have the best aim with guns.

Klein POV

   That's it, I was crying. My eyes flooded with tears, they came, I knew that I was alive, and Adaliz was dead. Taiyo and Jay ran to me at the same time, Aylin under Jay's arm. I felt bullets in my arms, but I just needed Taiyo at this point.
   Taiyo made it to me first, I couldn't hear her, but I know she was yelling, why at Jay?
  Oh. He's going to kill me. That's fine, I deserve it.
   I held Taiyo to my side, and felt the Knife go through my chest, as I wanted my sword to. I smiled, I couldn't help but smile as Jay and Aylin seemed to both kill everyone, everyone other than the Queen, prince, and Taiyo.
   "Don't worry, Taiyo. I'll find you in the next life, okay? I promise. I love you more than anything," I felt her tears hit my face as I fell into her lap. I put an arm around her neck and kissed her, "I'll miss you, Taiyo. Go ahead and leave me, follow any dreams you have. And take care of kids, you're good at that..."
   I was killed in such an unheroic way. My breathing slowed to a stop, I escaped my body, my soul watched, as she cried into my bloodied clothes. My life was done.

Jay POV (sorry there are a lot of POV switches)

   Based on Taiyo's loud crying, I could tell Kleiny-Whiney was dead. I may be a birdie, but not a small, innocent one that chirps and flies around. If I was a bird, I was a large vulture or eagle, I killed and fed off my prey.
   And even though I didn't eat him, my prey was Klein. He was gone, so I started to calm some. I stood by Aylin outside of the area. Taiyo reaches down with shadows covering her eyes. My eyes went wide, out of her anger, she could lift Excalibur. She ran at us, at me. She cut from my lower cheek, straight through my eye, it stung.
It burned, I couldn't explain the feeling, just that it was unbearable. I was dragged away, to what I assume was the dungeon. Somehow, Excalibur was taken by the guards, and thrown down with me. And that was it, I was locked up, for the rest of my life.

The end. Be depressed.
I'm not kidding this is the end. No more chapters, though I will be making another book for Jay. "Jay's Journal" is what it will be(or is) called.