Let the Tears Fall and the Games Begin

I watched as the male dashed towards the female, Tears started to water his eyes, "Fueo, this is a horrible time, I know..." he looked down and left his weapon sheathed, "But I love you, and this is the last thing I want you to experience before you leave...."
   Mason placed his left hand on Fueo's face, and kissed her. Some of the crowd looked surprised, some angered. I looked up to the royals, and the tallest seemed to turn to the mother, she nodded towards them, and as I looked down I realized that Mason's right hand was on the hilt of his sword. He unsheathed it quietly, and backed from Feuo.
"I'm sorry!" He yelled with tears in his eyes as he stabbed the sword straight through the girl's heart. She looked at him with surprise at first, but then smiled sadly.
"I.... Wasn't going to kill you.... I love you too, Mason..." the girl said before falling forward onto the ground, a trail of blood leaving the wound and her mouth. Mason fell to his knees and placed his head in his hands. I felt pity for him, he had to kill someone he loved right off the bat.
Mason was crying, and I turned my head to the left to see that Farie was too, And Joker had his arm around her shoulders, kissing her head and whispering to her. Farie fell to the ground and Joker hugged her to his side. She cried into his side and gripped onto his shirt on his chest and back. Joker continued to whisper sweetly to her, and kissed the top of her head again and again.
"May she find her way well as a spirit..." I whispered and looked down to them.

It had been a few days since the first fights. Fueo along with a few others had fallen. I was walking with Farie and Joker to our shared room, Taiyo, Gordin, Adaliz, And Jay we're already there, but we had just come from the kitchen in our barrack shared with several other alliances and single fighters. It's always advised to go around with your weapons and a companion.
We stopped by the restroom and Joker went in. Me and Farie stood in silence until a red-haired, green-eyed boy walked around the corner. Farie didn't hesitate and dashed towards him, immediately stealing his sword from its sheath and pinning him against the wall, his own sword against his neck. The sword cut lightly into it, but not enough to permanently damage him.
"You!" She spat, "DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRAP MY SISTER WITH THAT DUMB TRICK?! YOU MADE HER BELIEVE THAT YOU LOVED HER, AND THEN STABBED HER IN THE HEART!" She yelled, a male with navy colored hair rounded the same corner and sent a spell in the way of Farie. She fell to the ground and dropped the blade. Mason picked it up and put a foot on her chest, Tears fell from his eyes.
"Do you think I wanted to kill her?" He asked as he sobbed, pointing his blade at her neck. I dashed towards him to push him off, but I got winded by a spell that was sent my way. I fell to the ground and was stuck there. The door to the restroom opened and Joker walked out, then saw Mason ready to kill his beloved. He threw two daggers, each of the two males got one stuck in their right arm.
"Back off!!" Joker yelled and kicked Mason square in the chest. He fell back and the two males ran off. Joker picked up Farie bridal style after helping me to my feet. He kissed Farie lightly on her lips and looked at her with worry, "Farie... did he hurt you? I sure chose a horrible best friend as a kid...."
Faire only nodded and we walked back to the bed room. I looked up to the bunks. There were two bunks that had two beds, and one that has three. Joker set Farie on the bottom of the one stacked three beds high. Gordin was reading a book in the top, and Joker climbed into the middle bed.
I headed towards the bunk Taiyo and I shared. I was about to get in my bottom bed, when Taiyo motioned for me to come up to hers. I climbed the ladder and sat with my legs crossed in her bed. She bent over to me to whisper something, "It's awfully gloomy in here... I say we get us all to play truth or dare!" She said in my ear. I nodded and looked to the bunk that Jay and my sister shared. Jay was telling her stories, and Ada kept laughing, I wonder why...
I smiled and threw my hands in the air, yelling, "Let's get in a circle and let our game of truth or dare begin!"

Request dares. Even though it may end up just being YumaMonoyami  Y'all are allowed to do more than one, way more than one if you will. I have a couple planned out already (Jay is going to pull out his secret collection of secret things and it'll be great.)
The next chapter will probably just be a truth or dare game, and I'm not sure just how bad it's going to get. All depends on the dares I get requested.