I'm Fine With That

It was my day. We were told that after my match today we would be let out, as long as Jay kept an eye on us. We had to come back the next day, and we all planned on going shopping today.
I stepped out onto the ground that I'd seen so many people die on. My opponent was none other than Mason's navy haired friend. This guy was practically known for killing his opponents slowly. The family loved that, but they wouldn't see it anymore.
   Jay was on the sideline, he yelled to me, "Kill him! That guy doesn't deserve a name so similar to mine!" He said. I nodded and looked at Ray. We were told to start as always and I pulled out a small knife, pretending that I accidentally missed, to distract him. I put my arms outstretched from my sides. The light around Ray disappeared, there was a ball of darkness around him, he wouldn't be able to see.
   I spoke loudly so he could hear me, "Goodbye, you've killed so many, and so have I. We're both murderers, but you killed my companion, my friend, even if it was indirectly," I drew my white sword, I felt an extreme amount of energy surging through it, "You didn't deserve to live as long as you did, but your battle ends here," I said, and walked into the dark ball, I slid my sword through his chest, "Good Riddance."
   The light returned to the area and the Navy haired male fell limp as I kicked his body off my sword. Some people cheered and I looked cooly down at the male. One person from their terrible duo was gone.
   I smiled as I walked back to the side, "That was too easy, c'mon, let's go buy stuff."
   Aylin cheered quietly. We all walked out, and Aylin held one hand of each Jay and Adaliz. We all walked through stores, none of us bought much other than clothes. Aylin kept asking Adaliz for weapons, and Ada kept saying no, until at one store...

   "Can I get this gun? Please? It's a quick fire pistol, it's small and shoots fast, like me!" She said, holding up the gun with the extra ammo. Ada started to open her mouth to say no, but Aylin spike before she could, "Pleaaaaaseeee Mother?" She said. Adaliz's jaw dropped, her eyes wide.
"M-Mother?" Ada asked, looking down at the princess.
"Well, Yeah. You and Jay are kind of like my mom and dad, you are better than my real parents anyways," she said, as if everything she was saying was obvious.
Jay smiled at them, wrapping an arm around each girl, "Aww look, our first child!"
I growled, "She'd better be your only child for now," I said, glaring Jay down. He chuckled at my remark.
"Yeah yeah, we are both underage," the blue-haired male said to me, I nodded.
"I've gotta go to the restroom," I said. I was in the hallway to the restroom when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to Mason, he slammed me on the wall behind me.
"You killed my best friend! You should have died!" He yelled. He wrapped his hands around my neck, pushing his thumbs onto my throat. I couldn't breath, but suddenly, a loud bang was heard. The small princess was holding a gun, and Mason fell away from me, the bulled passed straight through his throat.
Aylin smiled, "Thankfully Mother got me the gun, because I left mine at home."
I looked down at her, and went up to the girl, sitting down beside her and pulling her into a hug, "Thanks A," I said. She nodded at my hug and patted my back.
"Don't mention it, Uncle Klein, I just killed the idiot," Aylin said. I stood and picked her up, carrying her to Ada and Jay. I leaned over to my sister.
"We should probably get out of here before we get caught," I whispered. We all left the store together. Taiyo was at my side and Ada at my other. I still held the princess.

When we all got back we sat in our "designated" spots. I was braiding all of Taiyo's hair, unlike before when I was only braiding a small portion. Suddenly, Excalibur starred to glow. A small boy, not much taller than Aylin, appeared. He had pasty white skin, and silvery hair. He wore a white tuxedo and smiled at all of us.
"Excalibur is here!" He said. He was really adorable, and I smiled at him.
"Excalibur, huh? Are you like, my swords spirit?" I asked him.
"Uh, Yeah? We've met before," he suggested.
I nodded, "Yeah, I know that. You appeared in the bathroom when I first got you, pervert."
His face went red, "I'm not a pervert!"
"Yeah you are," Taiyo suggested, "No one just appears in the bathroom." I laughed and he sat in my lap.
"Well whatever, you're my master now. What do you want me to call you?" He asked me. I shrugged at his question. "I'll call you Dad then," he said, "who's my mom?"
"I can be your mom!" Taiyo said, she seemed to not be thinking.
"W-what?!" I asked, Taiyo's face went as red as her hair.
"Well I mean...." she looked down at her lap, "I like you..."
"That's fine then, you can be Excalibur's Mom, that sounds nice," I said, "That makes you my girlfriend though."
"I'm fine with that," she said, and smiled, looking back up with me. She repeated herself, "I'm fine with that."