Aylin

Third pov

After a while of the game Gordin smirked at Klein, "I dare you to steal Princess Aylin from her room in the palace," he said. Klein nodded and stood up. It was about an hour of chatting when Klein came into the room with a small child in his arms. He came inside and locked the door, setting the girl down. The doorknob was placed high on the door, so the girl couldn't reach it.
Klein looked at Jay as the small girl screamed out swear words, "Truth or dare, birdie."
"Dare me," Jay said, twirling a pen between his fingers. His hair covered one of his eyes as always. Klein looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Open that box in the top of the closet with your name on it, and show the inside to us," Klein said.
Jay's face went red, "I lose," he said with a shrug. Aylin was climbing in the closet at this point. She knocked down the box and a lot of different colored collars and leashes fell out. She turned the box over and there were only more styles and colors of collars.
"What the heck is this?" Aylin asked, "You serve my family and this is a surprise to me."
"Collars?" Jay suggested. Everyone stared at him in disbelief, "Okay I've always wanted to see someone I like in a collar."
Adaliz went straight faced and went to her bed, covering her head, "Goodnight fools," she said quietly. Aylin seemed to enjoy Ada already, as the smaller girl went to her bed and curled up beside the older girl. Everyone was soon in their respective beds and sleeping.

Everyone woke up the next day to watch more battles people died, people lived. Now there was only 112 of them. Aylin seemed to stick close to Adaliz most of the time, because the girl usually had her face covered, no one knew that the small girl with black hair was the princess.
"I wonder if even her parents know what she looks like," Klein said to Taiyo. The girl nodded, looking up at him.
"Yeah, no one recognizes her at all, we still have the girl," Taiyo said.
Klein kind of wanted to speak to the girl, he looked at her and smiled, "Hey Aylin?"
"Shut the heck up peasant," she said, not seeming to like anyone other than his sister. The girl looked at Klein with a dead serious face, "Don't say my name in public, idiot. You're going to get me caught, and yourselves. Though, the only person I want to defend is Adaliz."
Klein raised his hands and backed up, he looked at Taiyo and she shrugged. Klein decided to talk to her again, "So, once you're old enough to choose your own job, what do you want to do?" He asked her.
"I want to be a teacher, help kids," She suggested. He smiled at her.
"You'd probably be good at that," Klein said back to her, small talk in this madness seemed to be the best thing. And then, an announcement went off.

The last battle today will be Farie and Joker! Looks like these teammates will have to battle each other! The male on the announcement giggled, as if he set this up.