Chapter 4

*Alexis's Pov*

I could tell Kenzi was upset but i didn't want to ask about it. she has been so stressed lately about everything. Plus Kendall was really getting on our nerves. I think I'll ask her about it later.
"Kenz what are the plans for tonight?" I asked
"My mom said what ever works for all of us" she said
"Well my mom is out of town so she won't know. She just doesn't want me home"
"Same, my moms always font though. She said I could stay where ever"
"Ooh can I come?" Kendall asked
She had that problem, coming into conversations she's not wanted in.
"Shut up Kendall" Kenzi snapped. We all just looked at her awkwardly afraid of what she would say next. "can't we make a fucking plan once without you interrupting? You're fucking here right? So why would I be making a plan without you? God damn! how did you pass third grade?" at that moment Taylor grabbed Kenzi's hand and took her upstairs.
*Kendall's POV*
I get it. Kenzi is stressed about soccer it's okay I know she loves me!
*Taylor's POV*
I've never ever ever seen her get so pissed.EVER!
"Baby?" I asked nervously
"What!"she said a little too harshly. "Oh I'm sorry babe, Kendall's just really been bugging me lately and with the stress of everything i just don't know" she apologized immediately after she snapped at me.
"It's okay. Do you think you can handle an hours drive to the event or do you want me to drive us separately?"
"Can we go separate?" She said softly "we can take my car"
"Anything for you love"
*Kenzi's POV*
I don't think I could sit with Kendall in a car for an hour and listen to her voice nonstop. Taylor always knows when I need to be alone and I love that about him.
"I'm going to go tell the guys we are taking your car."
"Okay, I'll go and get my keys" I responded.
I went to my walk in closet and grabbed my bag off the hook. I took out all of my school stuff and put in overnight stuff, chargers, and my wallet. Lastly I grabbed my car keys. I overheard the conversation as I was headed down the stairs
"..... We just want to be alone that's all" Taylor said
"Lies, Kenzi is just being the hormonal bitch that she is and taking 'Kenzi time' becaus she is a bitch" Kendall said
"Wow Kendall you are being really fake right now" said Alexis "does it ever occur to you that KENZI is the reason I didn't kick your ass last year, KENZI was your first friend after you moved here,KENZI is the reason you know all the guys" YOU GO ALEXIS!!
"because you know them any better Alexis so shut up!"
"Actually, I've known Taylor forever! sense we were like 12 Kenzi used to be neighbors with him. then they started dating they were 15. That was three years ago!!!! And two months after they got together he joined Magcon and that's when I met all of the guys so YES I HAVE KNOWN THEM LONGER!"
"STOP BRAGGING ALEXIS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SAD ASS LIFE! THATS FUCKING GREAT THAT YOUR MOM IS NEVER HOME BUT IF I HAD YOU AS A DAUGHTER I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE HOME TO SEE YOUR UGLY ASS EVERYDAY! YOU ARE EMBARRASSING! YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO AND BE SUICIDAL AGAIN LOKE YOU WERE SIX MONTHS AGO AND BE SUCCESSFUL THIS TIME" Kendall screamed. shit she crossed a line!!!! Everybody just stared at the screaming girls. Cam went to Alexis as a tear rolled down her cheek. Matt just sat awkwardly and Taylor looked at the stairs afraid of what would happen next.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I yelled as I came down the stairs.
"KENDALL DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF? BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYING AS FUCK! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ALEXIS LIKE THAT! HER MOM IS SERVING OUR COUNTRY! SHE IS WHY YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM THAT YOU DO! GOD YOU ARE SO SELFISH!! GEEZE, AND WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP WHAT HAPPENED? THAT DIDNT NEED TO BE SAID BUT OH ITS ALWAYS THE KENDALL SHOW! KENDALL THIS OR KENDALL THAT! WHEN MY SISTER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WHAT DID YOU SAY I AS WATCHED MY FUCKING 4 YEAR OLD SISTER DIE FROM CANCER? 'THIS IS TAKING TO LONG. LETS GET STARBUCKS'. YOU ARE THE MOST SELF CENTERED PERSON I KNOW" All eyes were on me. I didn't even realize it but I began to cry. And yes, Alexis's mom works for military intelligence so she always working in the HQ in Germany. Taylor was half grabbing half hugging me from behind. He knew I hated to talk about Sophie, my sister.
"We are going to go" Taylor said to break the silence.
"Okay"
"Go ahead"
"Bye man" were the responses of everybody. We walked into the kitchen to get to the garage and Cameron Was trying to comfort Lexi who was refusing to cry. I opened up the garage and we got into my white BMW m3 sedan. He drove and I opened the gate. Yes, I come from a wealthy family but I try not to talk about it that much. It took us about 45 minutes to get to the event and it was only 11:13 so we got a Starbucks and went to the hotel. We were the first ones there but shortly after, Shawn showed up and we talked for a while. At about 11:55 everybody else arrived. Once Nash walked in, Taylor grabbed my hips from behind and was being very protective of me. He watched Nash like a hawk and I love him for it. After the sound check, we all went up to the rooms to relax. It was about 12:10 and the event started at 3.
"Anybody down for the pool?" Jack G. Asked.
"Nah, imma go relax and take a nap" Taylor said
I was tired as fuck and I think he could tell.
Once we got to the elevator I said "you can go to the pool if you want"
"Nah, I can go to the pool whenever but now I want to spend time with you. Plus I don't want Nash doing anything stupid"
"Okay" was all I said.
Once we got up to the room I learned he was only sharing with Cameron. The room was a suite so there were two bedrooms on opposite sides of the hotel room. There was also a living area and a small kitchen. Taylor's room was the bigger of the two. It also was cleaner and had a bigger bed. He went into cams room while I changed. I wore yoga shorts and my sports bra that was tie-dye. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked out. Alexis and cam were on the couch talking and Taylor was texting in the chair. He looked up and saw me and came to the room. He stripped down to his boxers and socks then put on basketball shorts. He looked hot as fuck. We climbed into bed together me on the left and him on the right and we just cuddled. Until I woke up again.