Chapter 12

*2 weeks later*

*Taylor's POV*

Everybody had left a few days ago. They wanted time with their families before we all met up in California and before the international tour starts.

I was really worried about how the rest of the group would react to the pregnancy. Cameron got over everything and had been really supportive of everything. We told my parents last week and my mom almost had a heart attack because she was so happy. Kenzi had just entered the second trimester. We learned we were going to have a baby boy. Nobody but us knew it yet. We were going to tell everybody tomorrow night. Tonight we are going to fly to California. We were in New York visiting some friends. Bart arranged us to have a private flight that left at 10pm. I looked at the clock. It said it was 9am. I had been up sense 7. I couldn't really sleep because I was worried about what people might think. Kenzi was beginning to show a little bit but you could only tell if she was naked and looking for a pregnancy. We decided that we were going to try to hide it as long as possible. I decided to finally get up.

"Mmmmmhhhhh" Kenzi mumbled and rolled over

"shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"It's fine I've been up for a while" she got up and went to shower. 10 minutes later I heard the water go off. I walked in , turned on the water , and joined her (ohhh sexy time).

After that, we changed and went down stairs.

*buzz*

Kenzi and my phone went off at the same time.

*KENZIS POV*

|group message| cam,tay,kenzi

Cam- hey!!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! I'll see you soon okay! have a great flight!

Tay- bro wtf have you been smoking?

Me- well you're chipper for 9am

Cam- GUESS WHAT!

Tay- I'm not in the mood

Me- you asked out Alexis and she said yes....😑

Cam- oh my god yes how did you know

Me- she's my bestfriend. Don't worry she is coming with us

Cam-is she in NY?

Me- flying out. Her flight lands in an hour.

Cam- cool! I'll pick you guys up at the airport. What Time again?

Me- 3:45 am

Cam- okay see you then.

Cam- should I kiss Alexis?

Cam-or is that to soon

Cam- but would she kiss back?

Tay- BRO YOUVE LITERALLY MADE OUT WITH HER EVERY THIME YOU HAVE SEEN HER!

Cam- this is true

Taylor and I stopped responding. He was really on edge about everything.

"Baby?" I asked

"Mhhm. what?"

I had obviously distracted him from something important.

One of his favorite things to do was create names. I went to the office and grabbed some paper. I grabbed his hand and went to the couch.

"Here. Let's think of some names."

"Hmmm okay what about Lance Brandon Caniff?" He suggested.

*45 minutes later*

By the end we had a long list of names. Some of them were:

Brayden Matthew Caniff

Ashton Tyler Caniff

Lance Brandon Caniff

Jameson (James) Michael Caniff

Tryston(Tristan) Adam Caniff

And Spencer Ashton Caniff.

We decided to go and pick up Alexis. She knew about the pregnancy but we still had to be careful because if a fan saw me then yea......

*Alexis's pov*

I saw Kenzi and Taylor sitting and waiting for me.

"BAE BAE BAE BAE BAE" I called. She turned and looked. She got up and screamed.

"BAE"

She began to run towards me. She jumped up and we were like I'm a very strange hug. I saw Taylor walking slowly towards us.

"Alexis!!!"

"Taylor!!"

He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek

"And babe please be careful"

"Oh my god I was" Kenzi said and rolled her eyes.

Taylor and Kenzi were the cutest couple ever. Just then I got a text from Cam.

C- Hey babe😘 I hope you had a good flight I miss you and I'll see you soon❤️❤️

A- awe I miss you too baby💕💕 I just landed and I am with Kenz and Taylor we will be leaving the airport soon.

C- good I love you and miss you ❤️💕

A- I miss you too❤️😘

C-❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*8:30 pm*

*Kenzi's POV*

I had finished packing my suitcase and was helping Taylor finish packing his.

"Babe, What bandanas should I bring for the both off us?"

"Umm, blue, tie-dye, orange, red, black, and aqua"

I went to the drawer with the bandanas in it and put them in his suitcase. Just then Cameron tried to call me.

|phone call|

C: Kenz?

K: what cameron?

C: I need to talk to you and ask you a favor but only you can know and I need to tell you privately.

Taylor was coming up the stairs so I went into the closet and locked the door.

K: okay what is it?

C: has Alexis seen her mom sense everything has happened?

K: no why?

C: isn't she in Berlin? I was thinking if she wasn't busy then we could invite her to that Magcon because it is going to be our two months...

K: that's a great idea I have to go though the car is here

C: okay bye

With that I left the closet and found Taylor. We walked out to the car, went to the airport, and boarded our flight.

*Cameron's POV*

I knew Alexis and her mom were super close and she hasn't seen her in about 7 months. I thought that would be a really cool surprise for her. I checked my phone. It was 2:14am. I decided to drive to the airport. It was about an hour away. They were flying into LAX. once I got there I waited outside the terminal for them. At about 3:40 I walked inside to wait.

*Taylor's POV* the flight had just landed. Alexis was sleeping and Kenzi was cuddled up against me. She doesn't sleep on planes.

"Babe, we should wake up Alexis"

"Okay"

She got up and woke up Alexis. We exited the plane and Alexis and Cameron were literally making out in the airport.

"I guess he decided to kiss her" I said to Kenzi

"They are the cutest couple"

"Well second cutest couple next to us" I turned to look at her

"Well of course"

With that we kissed and walked hand in hand to Cam's car.