Chapter 10

*Taylor's POV*
What? pregnant? how? I knew she was really upset about the whole thing.
"I hope I'm the father" kenzi laughed a little bit.
"I was just scared that you were going to leave me"
"What? never. I love you to much to do that and I know I'm going to love this baby." I kissed her.
"The boys wanted to come and see you if you're feeling up to it"
"Yea perfect! lets not tell them yet okay? I don't want anybody knowing yet. If they ask let's tell them I over worked my body or something. the nurse said I get to go home tonight and she is going to send me home with some medicine to belt with the sickness."
"Okay, I'll go get the guys"
I was actually really scared. I didn't know what to do. I would never leave her but I don't think I'm ready to be a father at 18. I know we can do it together though. I walked into the waiting room where all the guys were waiting.
"Hey, how is she doing?is she awake?" Cameron asked.
"Yea! she's fine doctors said she can go home in a few hours. She's awake and would like to see all of you guys."
"Oh that's good! Did the doctors ever find out what was wrong with her?" Carter said
"Yea, something about stress and over working her body. She knows more than me so I'd ask her"
"Hey, should I call Alexis and tell her? before we all go back?" Cameron asked.
I knew he wanted to see Alexis but I want sure if Kenzi wanted to see a lot of people right now
"Ask Kenzi when we get back there"
We all walked back with all the cards and presents.
*Kenzi's POV*
I could here the boys coming my way.
"KENNNZIIIIII" carter and Cameron yelled.
"YESSSSSS?"
"How are you feeling?" Matt asked
"A lot better actually"
"We all brought you something" Hayes said handing me a teddy bear with a Starbucks cars and a 'get better soon' balloon.
"Awe how sweet guys" I hugged him.
"Do you want me to call Alexis and let her know what happened?" Cameron asked.
"Yea, I think that would be good. Thank you for thinking about that. But she can't stay over. She can stay over tomorrow"
"Okay"
Cameron left the room unlocking his phone.
*Cameron's POV*
I unlocked my phone and texted Alexis.
To Alexis❤️😍👊💖💕
Hey, call me okay? we need to talk?

-Alexis❤️😍👊💖💕
Okay? why?

To Alexis❤️😍👊💖💕
Just call

She called right after that.
Y|phone conversation|
A: hey what's going on?
C: Kenzi is in the hospital
A:what why?
C: something about stress and over working her body
A: which hospital I'm coming right now
C: I'm not sure it's the big one off of Camden Avenue.
A: okay, thanks for telling me I'll be there in 15 minutes okay?
C: okay bye
With that we hung up and I wales back to the room. We all talked then Alexis came in.
*Kenzi's POV*
"Holy shit Kenzi what happened?"
"The doctor said I was stressed and I overworked my body so I passed out. I'm fine" Taylor and I just looked at each other. Hours passed and I was released. I got wheeled out to the car that the boys took. It was a black YukonXl. Cameron drove. Carter sat shotgun. Taylor sat in the middle of the middle back and I sat on the left side and hayes was on the right. The jacks and Aaron sat in the back and Matt was in the trunk. I laid on Taylor's shoulder and we all talked. When we got home everybody went to their room because it was 1:30am.
" When are we going to tell people?" Taylor asked.
"At the end of summer maybe? when Magcon starts again? I'm not sure I'm not ready to say anything yet"
"Okay, you should rest"
"Yea okay" with that I was asleep.
The next morning I took my pill thing from the nurse and let me tell you that was heaven! No head aches or puking all day! We all hung out by the lake near my house. Alexis came over and kicked Shawn out of his room. We all decided to have a 'massive sleepover in the movie room'. There were may rads bed things in there so we all got blankets and slept there. We watched a lot of netflix. I was asleep at about 1:30 but I could hear everybody else still up

--------heyyyyy---------
Sorry for the short chapter. I've been really busy:( it's finals week at school and I've been really stressed between dance and soccer and school and plus I don't what to be that person who updates once a year. My goal is going to be trying to update every 100 reads so about once every two days. Also I had a picture in my head for this chapter but it wasn't really going anywhere because I forgot why it was important.
Xoxoxo brooke

ps! PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @cara.fisher and spam me with likes please :) my goal is to get my last gory posts to 100 likes❤️