Chapter 13

*Taylor's POV*
We got back to Cams about 4am. His house had 4 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms and an office. Kenz and I had a room to ourselves because we were there so much. It even had our cloths in it. Also when his family came to visit they weren't allowed to use that room. It was the second largest next to his room. Cams room was at one end of the hallway. It was the "master suite" it had a big closet and bathroom already in it. Then there were two rooms lining the hall and then the "guest suite" at the end of the hall which was Kenz and my room. It still had a walk in closet and bathroom. There was one bathroom, office, and a linen closet in the hallway as well. At the top of the stairs there was a small living area where Cam put a tv and a couch just as a "relaxation spot". On the bottom story there was another bed room, 4 bathrooms, pantry, office/craft-playroom, and laundry room which also had a door that led to a half bath room. There was a living//family room, kitchen, dining room and a Man Cave down stairs as well. As soon as we got to his house we all went straight upstairs to put our stuff down. Alexis put her stuff into the "blue room" as we called it. It was the third largest bed room. It was kind of beach themed. So blue walls, white furniture, blue and white sheets. And on the window sill there were shells, a starfish, and a jar if beach glass. I think cam didn't want Alexis to feel pressured into sleeping in his room because they have only need dating what, two maybe three months. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up sleeping in his room though. Kenzi put her stuff down and went to help Alexis get unpacked and to have a "girl talk" I guess. Alexis found out about the pregnancy the day after Cameron, which was good because it would be weird if Cam had knowledge of this really big secret and they were dating. We told Lexi over dinner. It was a double date thing. She was really happy for us. We are making them the god parents of our son. Wow that's a weird thought. I stayed in our room and unpacked/organized a bit for Kenzi.
*Kenzi's POV*
God! I was so tired. First off I'm almost four months pregnant, second I can't sleep on planes so I had been awake for almost 24 hours now. I was helping Lexi get organized and plus we hadn't had a really deep girl to girl best friend conversation in a while.
"So, how are things with Cam?" I asked as I unpacked one of her suitcases.
"Actually, really well! he makes me so happy Kenz you don't understand! he is such a gentleman and he is so sweet and kind to me and he just spoils me. I've never been happier in my life. Last month he came to visit and met my mom over Skype. He talked to her for maybe an hour and a half while I made our dinner. My mom really likes him. Loves him maybe. And I don't know, he really loves me for me you know? he accepts all my bullshit, and drama, and baggage. And he hasn't judged me on my past at all. The other day he said the sweetest thing while we were face timing." She said as she laid on the bed.
"Wow you guys are-"
*knock knock knock*
"Hey can I come in?" It was Cam.
"Cam, it's your house I'm pretty sure you can come in" I said sarcastically.
He walked in while saying "yea well I didn't want someone to be naked or some shit that would be weird."
"Well babe, we're both fully clothed" Lexi said as she got up and went over to cam. They kissed. It was pretty heated too. It wasn't a 'hey look I'm drunk at this club and I'm going to suck you dick later' kind of heated. It was the 'hey, I really love you and I'm not going to be satisfied with kissing you just in these special moments until we are married because then I know I'll have a million more' heated kiss. It was a kiss filled with passion, love, romance, and lust. I love it when Taylor and I kiss like that. Because I know he knows it's not a make out sesh that usually ends with us naked in bed, and that it's more of a token of love I guess. After their moment. Cam sat with Alexis on the bed and I continued to put her cloths away.
"Hey beautiful, you know that you can come into my room whenever right? It's your room too I just didn't want you to feel rushed in this relationship so I put you as close to me as possible" Cam said nervously. I can tell he's head over heels for her... I've never seen him this nervous around a girl after three months. After I was done unpacking for her I laid down on the bed. Taylor and Cam were playing some game in the small living area upstairs. Alexis and I turned on TFIOS and then criminal minds. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is Taylor getting into bed with me and then being awoke from noises from cams room-(;- I got up because I needed to pee. As I was coming back I heard lots of sexy time sounds. When I got back in bed Tay was awake.
"What the fuck is that" he said sleepily and confused.
"Sex. those are the majestic sounds if a boy and a girl having fun" I said giving tay a dirty look < in a non sexual way.
"I'm not surprised" tay said as he shifted into the big spoon.
"Same. This isn't their first time either" I said.
"Really!?" Taylor said surprised.
"Yea I approve. They are really in love"
*•.•*~~~SKIP EIGHT HOURS~~~*•.•*
(Still Kenzi POV)
We got up and it was 11:59. SHIT they rest of the clan were landing in an hour. To make it easier on cam, they all flew to San Francisco for the night before so they would all arrive on the same flight. Tay Bae and I walked downstairs to find Cam and Alexis already awake. Cam was on the couch and Alexis was at the island in the kitchen.
"So last night...?" I asked
"Oh you heard.. sorry if it bothered you and I'll text you about it later"
Okay, I could deal with that.
Shawn, The Jacks, and Matt were all going to stay at the house. We all know why Nash is not at the house and obviously hayes would stay with him and the other guys said they'd stay to keep Nash and hayes but mostly hayes company. At 1 tay and I left for the airport to pick them up.

/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
AUTHORS NOTE: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Sorry for the super late update.... When I was at the oral surgeon, I had to get cut open again so I slept all day and yeaaa.... I'm going back tomorrow which is really today I guess to finish the procedure. I'm going to be at a wedding this weekend so I might not be able to update.. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO💘 I'm changing the rules a bit, 2+ votes and 3+ comments not including the ones that say "update please" or anything like that. I really want to update but 1) I'm sick/injured at the current moment 2)I'm super busy I'm in this play so from 9-4 M-F I'm at rehearsal so I don't really have time to write new chapters. Also I have soccer practice 4:30-7 on M,W,F and the. I have 2 dance classes between 5-9 on T,T. Also I have a private session, tumbling//acro, and another 2 hour class from 8-10 M,W
AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I HAVE TO TAKE A BUNCH OF MEDS FROM MY SURGERY SO I AM UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN AS FAST AS I CAN! I still love you all💘 OOH comment some baby names for either a boy or a girl... I CAN TELK YOU RIGHT NOW THAT #KAYLOR IS HAVING THREE KIDS THROUGH OUT THE SERIES. SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT RANDOM NAMES, MOSTLY BABY BOYS. ILY ILY ILY XOXO BROOKE🐛🌸🌻💘💘💁 ps sorry for the really short chapter I'm falling to sleep😂