Chapter 11

*Kenzi's POV*

It has been three weeks sense I found out I was pregnant. Most of the guys went home last week to see their families before they go back on tour. Cam, Shawn, and Carter were here with Taylor and I. This was the last week I would spend with them. Taylor told me to come with him on the summer tour which was going to be international. I told him I would go. Take would have to leave five days before the first event, so I would meet him two days later in London, I think.

"KENZIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WE DONT HAVE ANY FOOD! I WANT SOME PANCAKES!"

May thoughts were disturbed I felt Taylor's arms shift as he sat up. I looked at the clock. It was 9:57am.

"Don't get up babe, I'll take care of it."

"We'll go together. I've been up for a while anyways."

"Okay"

I got up and put on a shirt over my sports bra and began to walk down the stairs.

"CARTER YOU ARE A FUCKING IDOT DID YOU LOOK IN THE PANTRY"

I got down the stairs and went into the pantry and found some pancake mix, sprinkles, and chocolate chips.

"There! y'all happy now? Cameron you make the pancakes"

Cam makes really BOMB pancakes. We all ate our pancakes and went our ways. I think Shawn stayed with Cam and Alexis at first. I had to go to the doctor for a checkup and I wanted Taylor to come with me so we told people we were going on a Starbucks// walk date. I wore my lulu lemon running pants with my lulu lemon running jacket around my waist. I also wore a lulu lemon headband and running top. I put on my free runs and put my hair into a ponytail.

"Okay guys have fun! Taylor and I are going for a run. Call us if you need anything!"

We got into the car and began to drive.

*Cameron's POV*

to:Tay the Bae❤️😏

Bro! Isn't it Kenzi's birthday soon?

- Tay the Bae❤️😏

Yea why?

To:Tay the Bae❤️😏

Nothing no reason

2350 Fountain Oaks Way. I don't know why but that address sounds really really familiar. I don't know, I have been here for about a month now and this is a small town. Two weeks from now we are going to be back in California with the rest of the group on our "vacation" time before we begin touring again. I think Kenzi is going to be coming with us. She is already practically part of the tour. I'm excited because that first week Alexis will joining us and we will be near my house. I actually think we are going to be at my house for a few days. I actually might through a party or something, I'm not sure yet.

*Shawn's POV*

Kenzi's birthday was in a couple weeks. Her and I were very close and so was Cam so we thought it would be cool to celebrate just the four of us.

"Shawn!! let's go I've got an address!" Cameron called.

I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.

"What's the address?"

"2350 Fountain Oaks Way. Are you putting into the gps"

"Yea, isn't that the address to the hospital?"

"Fucking hell I knew it was familiar. Call Taylor NOW"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Kenzi is in the hospital again.