Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

It was time to get everybody at the airport. I was wearing shorts and a tie-dye shirt and a blue bandana with white elites and black vans. Kenzi wore one of her Lana Del Rey shirts with high waisted shorts and her converse. She curled her hair the day before, so her hair was curled, but really really big loose curls. She also had on a hair chain/flower crown. She looked beautiful. We went and picked up the guys at the airport.

*AIRPORT*

Kenzi's POV

We got to LAX around 12:50 we waited outside the terminal. At about 12:58 Shawn texted me.

| phone conversation |

S: hey Kenz. The plane just landed. The guys that are staying at the hotel are going to be at cams at 2-2:30. Are you ready to tell people yet?

K: SHAWNNN! You never texted me back and no.... But I'm never going to be ready so might as well do it sooner than later.

S: okay I'll see you soon.

-----////-----////-----////-----////------

I decided to go on twitter just to see what's up. I was looking through old photos and found one of Taylor, Shawn, Cameron, and I from like 6 months ago when we were in Cabo. I decided to post it.

'@kenzimae: throwback to Cabo with my babes💋🌞🌺🌊 @taylorcaniff @shawnmendes @camerondallas'

Taylor got the notification and retweeted it.

"Awe babe, that was the best two weeks! I love that picture of us!" Taylor said catching me off guard. I didn't know how to respond so I said

"Are you ready to tell people about me being pregnant?"

"What?" he looked surprised

"I don't know, I'm scared."

"Well nows a better time then ever" with that he kissed my cheek. Just then Shawn tapped on the window. I looked over and opened the window and looked jumped into his arms.

"SHAWNNNYYYY AWE I MISSED YOU! HOWS THE TOUR GOING?"

"haha, I missed you too Kenz and it's going really good" Taylor got the guys stuff together and put it in the back as I caught up with the rest of the guys. Shawn sat in the back back of the Tahoe. Then Matt and the Jacks sat in the middle. The airport was maybe 45 minutes away maybe more because if traffic. Taylor decided to open the sun roof and blast music.

*radio*

" '.....that I'm do down(hey,hey) Hey'

And there you have it folks she looks so perfect by the beloved 5SOS I'm Michelle and you are listening to Wilde 106.5. Next up is something a little newer. Surprisingly he is another teen heart throb here's Shawn Mendes with Life of The Party "

"OOHHHHH" Taylor said "its my boy" everybody was looking at Shawn and he blushed.

*radio*

'I love it when you just don't care

I love it when you dance like there's nobody there

So when it gets hard don't be afraid

We don't care what them people say.

I love it when you don't take no

Love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We don't care what them people say.

We don't have to be ordinary