Embarrassement

You knew what you heard, but you weren't sure at the same time. Just those two words were able to confuse you, mess your head up complitely in a split second. Able to make your whole body freeze on the spot.

He walked closer to you, and you found yourself unable to move or look into his eyes. You felt your body starting to heat up, your cheeks getting faint red colour. You took a glimpse of his lips and those looked so soft. Just imagining your lips connecting to his, gave you butterflies. You wouldn't mind kissing him, but that would be so embarrassing for you, as a Slytherin and him being Gryffindor, but then again, you didn't even want to think how it wouldn't be if you were expelled.

You snapped out of your thoughts, and managed to let out a sound, that was a mix of "okay" and "why", sounding like "wha-kay"

Chanyeol looked at you confused and asked:"Is that even english??". You blushed more, from embarrassement and his deep voice sending chills all over you. He slowly started leaning down, towards your face, and you were still unable to move, instead you were looking up at him. Your heart was pounding, it was beating so fast, it felt like it was all over your body, even giving you a slight ache on your chest.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped and stood up properly, leaving you in complete confusion and full of hopes. He let out a chuckle and told you:"I'm joking! You don't have to kiss me,but do leave these two alone, or else I really will tell Snape." You were able to tell by the tone of his words that he was messing with you. You felt like you've never been this embarrassed before.

How could you let a stupid Gryffindor like himself make a fool out of you? How come you were able to read the situation? 

You felt hilumiated. You just wanted to leave. You took a deep breath and pushed Chanyeol aside, then passed Baekyun and Luhan as well, heading to your dorm. Baekhyun came running after you, teasing:"That was so close wasn't it?"

You glared at him and said:"Go away. I wanna be alone." He did stop as you demanded. You made your way to the bed, and lied down. You didn't want to see Chanyeol for awhile now, you were so embarrassed for letting your emotions show again. It wasn't crying, but...what if he knew now, what if he figured out that you liked him, just by simply not turning him down.

You're such a fool, (Y/N),you were thinking, you're such a fool.

You knew you were probably just overexaggerating, but it felt way worse than it really was.

I'm proud at this one :P
Thanks again, so much, for reading this, I hope you liked it!
I love you~