Chapter 19

Over the last two and a half weeks, Darius grew nicer and sweeter. "Ah! Darius!" I giggled when he flung flour into my face while I was trying to make a cake for his birthday today. "What? My sweet angel looks beautiful with flour on her face." He smiled and kissed me, avoiding the flour on my face before he flicked more on my face. I lightly smacked him on the chest, leaving a floury handprint on his navy blue button up. "Hey, missy. This was my favorite shirt." He laughed trying to wipe it off. "Oh it'll wash off. You'll live." I said and poured the cake batter into the pan before putting it in the oven.

"Happy 29th, Darius." I said before pecking his lips, getting flour on his lips and parts of his face. He chuckled and grabbed the towel and wiped his face then handed me the towel so I could wipe mine off. "Thanks, Iris." He told me.

I smiled at him. "Darius?" I asked. He hummed as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "Yes, my love?" He asked before taking a drink. I sat up on the counter and reached out for him. "Come here. I want a hug." I said.

He walked over and picked me up off the counter. I giggled and wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me to the couch and sat down with my on his lap. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back.

I pulled back and kissed him. "You're in a loving mood today, aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course I am. Aren't I always?" I asked. He shrugged. "You weren't always." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I lightly slapped his shoulder. My stomach started to hurt. I didn't want to tell Darius until I was sure, but I thought I was pregnant. I must've gotten pregnant when we mated so I was probably almost a month pregnant if I was.

"So. When's our ceremony?" I asked when the timer beeped and got up to check the cake. "I don't know. When do you want it?" He asked when I pulled the cake out because I knew it was finished. "Um... Friday? Does Friday work?" I asked and let the cake sit on the counter and walked back to Darius. "Okay. Who all are we going to invite?" Darius asked. I shrugged and sat back down. "My dad, obviously. We could invite Nolan and Amanda. Well pretty much the whole pack." I said. Darius sighed. "Well do we really want the whole pack? That's a lot of people."

Since Darius started to become a better guy, he let all the packs who he captured, go and the heir of the original alpha of the pack was able to run the pack. But in the original pack he became alpha of had 315 people.

"Darius, they need to know who their Luna's gonna be. Don't you think?" I asked, sitting next to him. He shrugged. "Yeah. I guess your right. They do deserve to know who you are. Because anyone who doesn't know you, doesn't know the meaning of life." He said and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and set my head on his shoulder. "You're too cute." I said. "Thanks. I try." He said.

We talked for a little longer before I got up and frosted his cake and started to sing happy birthday, severely off key, to him.

"Thanks, babe." He told me as he blew out 29 candles. "Anything for you. My Alpha." I smiled at him and kissed him. "Anything for you."