Prolog

Bruce Wayne,Oliver queen,and Barry Allen were standing in front of three girls that was going to stay with them.they were currently inside Wayne manor while the girls keep they're self entertain by there Rubik cube. the three adults keep talking which is which is going to stay with them.

"So girls... "And all three of them look up when Barry address them.
"We will be taking you in for the moment but since Ollie busy two out of you three will be staying here"

"How long we'll be staying ?"the one with the glasses asked.
"You will be staying until it is safe for you girls to go home"Bruce answered with a warm smile.

"How about you girls tell us your name ? "
"Muse Lyra shards" the one with the glasses say.
"Alma Kogs Watcher" the tall one with short hair.
"Raven Flynn Mcloud"the Japanese looking one said boredly.

"Actually why are we here ?"
Muse face palm while Raven just rolled her eyes. Much to Alma,  noticing their distress

"Wa- hold on a second, I just got dumped here by Halloween bat costume while our home isn't safe anymore-"
"We just got dumped here" Raven interrupted Alma boredly.

"Can anyone... " said alma disturbed "explain . What on earth is going on? "

"That we got dumped here because you refused to go to the library instead of the movie ?"
Muse glares at Raven

"How is this my fault? Who asked to go for a girls night out? "
Raven glares at Alma not missing a beat.

"Well it's not like I'm a nerd geek or a genius psychopath-"

"High functioning sociopath-"

"-Who doesn't like to go out from their fortress of books and puzzle solving game"Alma finished her words ignoring Raven statement.
'Well this is going to be tough' Bruce thought.

"Well he has his reason.now which two of you staying here? "
Bruce asked kindly .

The girls looking at each other like they are in some mind conversation and they nodded at each other.then muse and raven raised their hand. 

"So that means...Alma you're coming with me"

Continue next chapter ...