Epilouge

Scene:
The end of Chapter 10, the day was cloudy and the rain has just stopped.

The Justice League ad The Avengers was standing in front of the trio's grave, some of them even mourning and weeping.

While a few yards behind them under a tree, three silhouettes of three people was seen

One holding a blade, shining in the dark.

One leaning against a tree.

One crouched down in bunch of daisies, holding a daisy, pulling of the petals one by one while murmuring, "Life, death, life, death, life."

Until one last petal.

"... Death..."

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" The bladed one said.

"Yeah..." The one leaning on the tree said.

"Are you crazy? We are 65 yards of time, away from our grave." The bladed one paused, "I can sense it."

"I know..." The one near the tree said.

A portal opened, after the sound of a staff pounded on the ground two times, and all the figures dissapeared.

Back to Muse, Alma, and Raven.

Raven recieves a phone call, "Who is it?" Muse asked,

Raven was silent, dead silent.

"We know who it is Raven... Just ignore it." Alma said.

Raven slams her phone on a conveniently placed table.

As soon as the sound reaches the ear, everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

And now a conversation between the writers.

Tizzy: HAYYYYYY!!!!

Micchi: Hey...

Shards: Wait, WAIT!? We're on??

A friend: What? What are you doing?

Shards: We're making a fanfic!!!

Shards: THERE'S GONNA BE SOME BLOOD AND GORE, DEPRESSING STUFF, AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOVE IT!!

Tizzy: Shards, S-Shards. Just, just no, OK.

Shards: What? Why!?

Micchi: Can, you both... Look, I don't care let's make volume two, yeah?

Shards: MORE SUFFERING!!

Tizzy: I just wanna make happiness in the world.

Micchi: ...

A friend: My God. You guys are like... Tizzy is like the happiness of the hearts, Shards is the depressing, and Micchi is just the brain.

Shards: OK, Look not every story ends in the 'Happily-Ever-After' way.
Remember that meeting day?

FLASHBACK
MEETING DAY

Micchi: Right so this is the idea. Puts paper down

Tizzy: OK WE'VE GOT, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, ADVENTURES, HAPPINESS, SUPERHEROES, Aaaaand depression... We've gotta use this very carefully

Shards came out of the blue, takes the depression and drops into the story.

Tizzy: ...

Silence

Tizzy: Damn it, Shards...

Shards: YEAH!!! WHOOOOOO!

Micchi: Right, this is what I've gotta work with.

END

Micchi: Oh, check out volume two in my profile... When it's out... OK, BYE!