Chapter 5

"Seriously guys you have to kidnapped us when I was in the middle of a school play? " Muse asked the entire villain in the room.

"Well at least you didn't have to go through a stage fright"Raven says beside Muse sipping at her oolong tea.

"She does has a point though " remarked Alma while playing Go fish with icicle.Jr and killer frost
(Which Alma and killer frost is teaming up while icicle.Jr is failing miserably).

"Come note song enjoy this before the league comes in and swoop you guys out" joker chimed while spinning Muse in circle.

"Again for the.last.time.what exactly are your plan to kidnapped us? " Muse demanded at luthor.

"We lure the justice league in with you three as a bait while the others trying to get into the watchtower and steal all the information of the justice league"
Luthor explained at the girls.

Raven rolled her eyes at the stupid plan.'well Batman certainly won't let the watchtower unguarded ,seriously that guy is too paranoid about everything' Raven thought.

"taruhan rencana ini bakal gagal total"(bet the plan will be a total fail) said Muse in her Indonesian language.

"HA! GO FISH! "yelled Alma while doing a victory dance with killer frost circleling around a fumming icicle.Jr

BANG! CRASH!
"you wanna go hide ?" Asked Muse

"Yup" nodded Raven "ok ducked"

~~~~ΠΠΠΠ~~~~

"Sudah aku bilangin kan gagal total"(told ya so total fail) said Muse to Raven.

"At least we don't have to hear Dash horrible rap music thanks to them " answered Raven while watching some of the villains that get caught.

"Should we better get back to the manor? "Alma asked while warily looking at Batman direction. Raven and Alma turn to look at Muse, while Muse was occupied she feel the stares that her friends gave her.

She sharply turn to look at them and say "No".

"Please"begged Alma.

"No,c'est stupides.Dan itu bunuh diri " answered Muse changing her language as a sign that it was a bad idea.

"Please with a cherry on top"begged Alma once again

"No"

"Please with a cupcake, and frosting, and chocolate sprinkles and a rainbow chocolate unicorn on top?" this time Raven asked knowing she couldn't resist that one.

"Urgh curse you, and curse me with my sweet tooth"fummed Muse while walking to the justice league direction.

"Why am I worried? "Asked Alma to Raven while looking at Muse who was talking to Superman.

"Meh she'll be fine... I just hope that she didn't punch Clark in the face this time" replied Raven.

Alma and Raven watched at Muse who's talking and trying to convince Superman or Clark to Alma dismay.

"Uh-oh daddybats eleven o'clock walking to them" muttered Alma.
"Wait who's with him?"asked Raven while pointing to a bunch of teens who each one represent a smaller version of the justice league.