Chapter 8

√Raven√

"You sure Bucky and the package safe with them? " I raised my brow at Muse direction.

She rolled her eyes and answer "yes I'm sure Flynn now stop being paranoid "

"Girl you just call her by her middle name" Alma butted in

"Not that she mind of "

Well we were currently video calling each other and this is how we discussed about missions and school stuffs.

"But I can't also help but think though you sure it's safe" Alma looked warily at her camera.

"For the last time guys it's safe trust me"

I rolled my eyes on that one "we trust you but we don't trust him because he can't- he can't even remember where he puts his own shoes"

"Don't worry guys and by the way joker does know where he put his own shoes! So stop doubting him! " suddenly Muse's camera turn black.

"No no no no no, nylox that's not your food" she pulled a red headed centipede from her camera.

"you keep your centipede running around in your room and you don't get scared he's gonna crawl into your ear "
Alma looked worriedly over the camera.

"It's not like he's lay eggs Al calm down. Besides  let him have a nest in my ears if he wants to"
I grimaced on Muse's last statement.

"Muse that's just horribly disgusting and terrifying" I deadpanned at her.

"Ughh it's not like I let a giant wolf dog in my room. "

In an instant frostbite jumped into my bed and licked my face.

"See what I mean ? " she raised her eyebrows.

"Well at least I don't make a giant window next to my bed just so I can greet my creepy horse" I retorted back at her.

"Hey! Willow it's not creepy she's just different" Alma defend suddenly a neigh was heard and a dark colored horse came into Alma's camera view.

"Willow don't! just watch girl"
Willow's face is finally off of the camera and Alma's face is shown.

"Muse you sure that Bucky won't punch him? " asked Alma with a worried face.

She looked to the left. To. The. Left. "Eh.... He he"

"Alright buddy boy you wanna fight? you wanna fight?!"

Joker was jumping up and down just like a boxer would do with his fists up and facing and irritated Bucky.

"Come on-"

THUND!

"Nah... He wouldn't" she said unconvincingly.

"Muse I know when you lied, you can't hide that from me "

"Eh... OK gotta go bye! "
Her side of the call went black.

"She definitely lied didn't she? "
Alma asked me.

"She sure does"

🎵Muse🎶

"Hey Muse? " I heard Dick from the other side of the door.

'Thank God this walls are soundproof ' I sigh in relief

"Yeah? " I called to him. Nylox was currently wrapping himself around my neck, snuggling for warmth.

"Bruce wanted us to go with him today! Like right now! " he sounded excited. I don't blame him though Bruce rarely in the hou-manor.

I ran to open the door with a huge smile on my face. "Wait seriously? "

He nodded with a goofy grin.

"Your not joking? "

He shooked his head.

"Not even a cruel prank? " I squinted my eyes on him.

"For goodness sake Muse I'm not lying! " he sounded frustrated but his excitement still there.

"Come on change and get ready! Oh hello nylox" he bent down a little bit to my shoulder, where nylox chatter greeting him back.

"Now come on!  It's family time! "

Time skip (deal with it!)

After last night I went home from school. Which I realize I hacked the bat computer... Again. I found out that Bruce or rather Batman assigned the kiddy league for babysit me and Dick.

"Wellcome home Muse... Woah what happen you looked pissed?"

Dick looked at me worried at my expression. I turn to glare at him and he gets the message.

"Okay... I won't bother you... You can have your alone time to cool off " he backed away from me knowing his place in this situation.

I immediately went to my room. As soon as I in I shut the door and instantly plopped down on my bed-not even bothered with my uniforms groaning in annoyance.
' A- red you really need to stop making influence on me' I groaned. Realizing that I'm brooding just the way Raven did when someone annoys her.

'Let me out! '

I groaned in pain when suddenly my head started to throbbed painfully.

' why now ?' I asked myself.

'Let. Me. Out! '

I clutched my head as another pain surge through my head, instantly trying to fight back.

'Come on Im you, and I said LET. ME. OUT! '

I cried painfully but also not to loud because I don't want anyone worried about me.

' go back to your mirror! ' I hissed at my head.

'Im you! And just like you I also need air, food, and freedom! Let's switch! Come on... Muse'

I flinched at the slight pain on my heart.but that's not the only reason... The soft voice, that's it. That sickly fake soft voice I used to call.... Me.

' I said go. Back! ' I tried fighting back but it only makes it angry.

It hissed, just like a snake. Poisonous and evil.

'We both know that your precious no good of excuse friend joker pills won't hold me long. And we both know that some time I  will!  Get out!'

' and we both know that I will hold you no matter what! '

'Even when it's necessary to let me out? '

I went still for a moment.

'Oh faced it! That time will come and I assure you... You would thanked me for that'

' I will never thanked you for anything! '

My head instantly in a huge amount of pain.

' oh you will... I promise you... You. Will! '

I clenched my teeths in pain while the hands that clutching my head is getting tighter. Suddenly I let my mind loose and I felt someone poking it. A Martian... Instantly 'it' became angry and so do I.

'Get.The.Hell.Out.Of.My.Head!'

Continue next chapter....