Chapter 10

Animagus and Centurion watched in horror as their friend turn into someone they never knew.

In a pool of blood with a giant centepide circling around his mistress guarding her, standing full of madness and rage.

As she stood there her once brown warm hazel eyes was now dark cold purple, glowing dangerously.

Raven finally gathered up the courage to speak up "Angel....?"

"Angel....? Its 'devil' now " she scoffed at her hope.

Then she just smiled cruelly with blood dripping down her mouth and her shark like teeth glinting in the dark.

" you love the color red don't you ?"

Raven and Alma was afraid of what just happened to their friend.

Especially Raven. She can't lose another person who is like a family to her.

The Devil

She just smiled.

||||||||||||||||||

Few hours ago.....

" I don't feel so good...argh headache "

Raven held back the urge to roll her eyes at Muse's statement.

Roy pondered for a moment before asking and leaning on the side of the bed.

"When is the last time you took your medicine ? "

All eyes in the room turn to Muse.

"I don't know...two three-"

"Weeks?"

"Month"

"Muse!"

"What the hell?!"

" Are You out of your mind!months!?"

"No wonder it came!!!"

"GUYS!!!"

Everyone went silent at Raven's outburst. She took a deep breath before turning to Muse and said,

"Look.... For, once I don't know something. But please tell us why you didn't take it?"

She looked at Muse trying to not show that she was worried.

While Muse just snuggled into her nest of pillows and blankets. "Its none of your business.... I'm just...tired"

Suddenly the door of her room opened.

"Girls we have to leave for a moment can you please take care of her ?" Barry asked to both Raven and Alma.

"Since when have we never took care of her ?" Alma joked trying to lighten up the mood.

Barry smiled, "Take care" he said as he closes the door.

Not even a few minutes later Raven's phone rang.

"Hello ?"

"Hey black bird~~~"

Raven rolled her eyes at this and went to turn on the speakers knowing Alma must be curious while Muse is asleep.

"What now Joker ?"

"Oh hello to you too watch girl-so I know that note song is in a pain but....I think we had a problem- I swear I didn't do anything this time"

"What ?"

Raven asked monotonously while clearly showing her dangerous aura .

"Ehe...so you see...the supers plus batsy with his kiddy league found out I had your package and they're heading this way............and I don't know where to hide Buddy Bucky Boy here and your package .....ehehehe he..."