Chapter 7

"Hey Miss. M how long till we get there? "

"Two more hours Robin... Why are you asking ?" The others team went to look at Robin for explanation.

"I need time to survey the security system and probably it contains the file for the guards shift since they had a special package" replied Robin while tapping at his hologlove.

"Whatever it is we must be prepared. Remember the plan as soon as Robin hacked the security we will break in, but remember this is a real serious mission we must acted in stealth mode " Kaldur explain to the team.

"But what is inside the package? Better questions what is the package? " asked Wally

"So you do have a brain Baywatch" Artemis snickered

"Shut up Artemis I'm trying to be reasonable here" Wally glare at Artemis.

"That's enough, both of you" kaldur stepped in before the situation became heated.

"Um... Guys? " everyone went to looked at Robin "there's somebody else who's have the same Idea as us"

"What!? Who? "Asked an astounded Wally.

"I don't know but whoever they are they really good at this hacking stuff "Robin tapping furiously at his hologlove while glaring at the screen.

Conner looked determined "well whoever they are... They should be ready for us"

At the facility lab

"Uhm guys...they're on their way"
Angel looked a little weary even though her eyes are covered from her visor glasses.

"How long ?" Asked Animagus "two hours... That is if Robin didn't try and take over the security system from me" Centurion looked over the last door they are going to open.

"You said there is a voice scanner how on earth we are going to get in here ? " she looked over to Angel who is tapping at her holoscreen.
"I steal and found alien technology for nothing? Scoffed Centurion darling your out of your mind " Angel went to the door. She held up what it looks like a tiny microphone to her mouth.

"At least I'm not the one who cut a finger and gouge someone eye out" fummed Centurion.

"Okay knock it off " warned Animagus.

Beep!

"Honestly though" Angel rolled her eyes at Centurion even though she can't see it. Suddenly she stopped in her track.

"Guys...? "She pointed towards a person who is guarding a box. The person hair is long over his shoulder, he has dark brown eyes that looks emotionless and he looks like he can kill someone.

"Crap"

With the young justice

"Hey kaldur it's says here that they have a special guards from the Hydra facility " Robin narrowed his eyes at the information.

"Looks like there's been a change of plans " Kaldur looked at M'gaan and nodded at her.

Meanwhile at Wayne Manor

"GIRLS?!" Bruce tipped his head to the side to see if he can listen a muffled 'what?' Or a lazy 'what do you want Bruce? ' instead he found silence.

'It's quite... ' Bruce frowned 'too quite' he walks to the kitchen knowing his Butler will be there either saving a leftover for Dick and him or either cleaning the dishes.

"Alfred have you seen the girls ? "
The said man scrunched his eye brows thinking about what happen last time when he see the
girls before saying