chapter 3

"DICK!!!GIMME BACK MY RUBIK'S CUBE!!!"

Bruce sigh ' can't he just stop annoy Muse for one second ' Bruce thought worriedly.

After living with Muse and Raven for three years(which is now Dick is 14 and the other girls 13)-yet he and Robin still haven't found the identities of the three mysterious vigilantes-Bruce found out to never take or scramble Muse's Rubik's cube or hide one of her art supplies. Turns out the time when Dick and Wally decided to prank her it only turn into chaos. Bruce tend to know that she is capable to make a living hell if someone mess with her.

Somehow the only people who is a young teenage guy who can always stays at her good side is Roy (surprisingly).to say that the last three years been peaceful is an understatement.Muse got herself 45 times kidnapped by the joker, 31 times by the riddler, one time the scarecrow try to put her in gas fear only ends up having a traumatized scarecrow,and 22 times she got kidnapped by the whole leagues of doom(which involve luthor, the ice family, joker & his gang, the siren,penguin, bane, riddler, and scarecrow) only to find out they were having a tea party.

To be said it wasn't so peaceful.And it keeps nagging him why Muse and why not the other girls. So far when Muse and her friends get kidnapped together was only 13 times and that's either the joker or luthor. So far the villains took liking at her kind yet deadly personality and joker like her company better-probably even better than harley-than anyone else.

Somehow joker took liking too at Angel-which people start calling the white clothe vigilante-and somehow she's able to talk her way out when it's come to joker.

BRAK!! Bruce jumped at the sound of someone or something collide through his study door. When he went to investigate it he found Dick slumped on the floor while Muse trying to be innocent as she doesn't know anything.

"Eugh... That hurt y'know"dick moaned in pain while holding his head."you do know better not annoy her don't you? "Bruce chuckled at Dick's expression.

"Yah, and I still forget how fast and flexible she is" Dick stated obviously jealous that there's another person who can outnumbered his skills.Bruce just giving him a ghost smile which is very unlikely of him.

At Barry's place

"Merry Christmas guys"Alma says happily while bringing a bunch of cookies in a tray.

Wally smiled dreamily at the smells of the cookies Alma made.
"Shouldn't we come over to Bruce's manor tomorrow? "Barry asked the two teenagers.

"Well Muse said she is preparing some stuff for the tradition we make" Alma smiled at the thought. Barry raised his eyebrow "what tradition? " he asked.

"Oh! That one time when we were gonna make candy cane she make a marshcane"wally says excited.

"Sounds like that's the reason you guys all went sugar rush every years " Barry deadpan.

At Oliver's manor
Roy sighed while looking a the window bored out of his mind.
He glance at the party from down the hall. He squinted his eye,he always hate the guest oliver invited. 'I wonder how Bruce and Ollie can stand these people' Roy thought.

A hand lands on his shoulder "don't worry one more day and you'll be off to Bruce's manor and we're going to have some family time" Oliver says reassuring him.
Roy smiled weakly at him,being adopted from street rat to the son of Oliver queen isn't easy.
People might giving you a praised that you are handsome But to these rich snots it takes more than a handsome face.

'And that doesn't help with the fact that I'm used to be drug addict' Roy thought bitterly 'one more day and your out of this hell hole Roy... One more day'

Roy smiled that he will be meeting his friends-no scratch that-family again.

~~~~ΠΠΠΠΠ~~~~

Gotham City

BANG!!!
Batman rolled onto the pavement avoiding Banes attack.
"Robin!! "Batman yelled.

"Yeah I know gimme a minute"Robin yelled over the ruckus while trying to deactivated the bomb.

"Dude hurry up as soon this is finished we gotta go back or the girls gonna have our head's" kid flash yelled.

"He's right!! Eugh!! We already promised them that we go home early" speedy answer while trying to avoid killer frost blast.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!! COULD YOU GUYS JUST  STOP NAGGING AT ME FOR A SECOND-ARGH!!!"suddenly Robin cried out in pain as a bullet lodge in his shoulder.

"ROBIN!! "Batman yelled when suddenly a rain of bullet's aim right at Robin.

Suddenly the bullet stopped at mid air and the same girl three years ago standing in front of Robin holding her hand up just like that time. "Stop looking and keep working" says the girl.

And then the girl with white clothes lands on Robin's side and aid his wound."who are you?"
Robin asked. She hesitate for a second before answer"Angel, thats centurion-she says while pointing at the girl that was teleporting and attacking the vilains-and the big gun is coming soon and now your gonna help with this bomb" she said when she's done attending his wound.

Suddenly more goons coming.
"Urgh how's it going ?!!" Centurion yelled while blocking the bullet and went to attacked deadshot.

"It's gonna take long!!!... BANG!!! That's it!!! CODE GREY!! I REPEAT CODE GREY!!!"Angel yelled while trying to deactivated the bomb and shielding Robin at the same time. Suddenly the same giant wolf jumped out of a building and attacking the villains down.

"It's done-IT'S DONE!! FALL BACK!!!" Angel yelled over the ruckus while bringing Robin to a safe place."stay here"she said then the three vigilantes jumped away to a building vanishing in the dark night.

~~~~ΠΠΠΠ~~~~
At Wayne manor

The front door creaked and six figures walking in the front lobby in the house tip toeing inside the manor. And suddenly the light went on and three angry girls standing in the stairs, glaring at the three figures.

"Went home at six huh? "Muse say sarcastically while raising one of her eyebrow.

"Look Muse, Alma, Raven we're sorry it's just that I'm well it's just-that umm-"

"That-umm, just-we,nothing."Alma cut off Wally angrily not regret at the sad face Oliver, Bruce, &Barry make.

"It's twelve"Raven stated angrily with her emotionless face(which make it more scary even for Bruce).the three boys flinched at her tone.

"And you guys miss the family tradition" the three of them stated as a final agreement that they are pissed.

"Look-"Barry started but cut of by Muse groaning while rolling her eyes and run off to her room followed by an angry muttering Alma and a scary emotionless Raven.

"I stated that we are screwd" Dick
Says defeatedly.

"I believe you sirs tomorrow have an apologize to re-schedule"
Alfred says while walking with a cups of hot tea and hot cocoa.

Continue in next chapter...