A/N(READ IT!!!!)

So first of all. To all of my beloved readers and fellow writers (that's you Micchi and you too Tizzy). I am Officially said that I'm going to reconstruct the ENTIRE PLOT of my Book-um our book-sorry our book. And I'm going in on some serious writers block. I mean it.

And this is my words to MARVEL newest movie as you known 'Avengers : infinity war'. I know you are going to think I'm going to say 'oh it was a AWSOME!! and I loved it' along the lines of 'oh this film gives me a new lot of plot so I have to rewrite them'.

Well it's not and although the whole rewrite them is actually what I'm going to do. But I put them on my scratch book only for my plot. It's for my next chapter and probably other books.

And Tizzy if your reading this and remember one your theories you said to me.... That GoD DaMn ThEorY RuIn My LiFe!!!!!

No offence to Tizzy though I just hate the theory not you, I'll never hate you :)

And MARVEL... This goes to you....

YoU MoTher FucKer Son Of A BitCh,AsShOle,MoThErFuCkIng AbOmInAtIon ASS whO SaYs tHAt LoKi HaD A DaDdy IsSueS, DIckTurD!!!!

YoU!!!! RuIn Me!!AfTer ALL THESE YEARS OF WAITING!!!

YOU BROKE MY HoPE!!! YoU BROKE mY HeArt, YoU BrOkE my DrEaMs And MOST OF ALL YOU DID IT ON PuRpOsE!! IN. FRONT.OF. CHILDRENS!!! YoU SaVaGeS!!! HoW CoUlD yOu!! 😭😭😭😭

To be honest I'll be saying that I am revolted, I am disgusted, I have dedicated my ENTIRE live to our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ and ThIS iS WhAt I GeT!!!

Not to say that I hate MARVEL nononononono, to say I HATE the way they write the story. Oh and uh BTW thanks MARVEL you broke my dreams I'm fine!!!

If you didn't know what happens I don't wanna spoiler you-just *sniff* GO SEE IT YOURSELF!!! *crying*

IM GONNA BE DEPRESSED FOR AS LONG UNTIL A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT HAPPENS

GoOd Bye!!! 😠😠😠😠