The Truth.

May 17, 2014..

So.. Today I rode my first carnival/fair type ride! It was so.. Different.. But I loved it, even though my tummy still aches with nausea.. Worth it! Going to bed soon.. So this might be short. Oh and my friend didn't get to stay over, one of two reasons.. 1) Her family thinks I'm a negative influence .. But so does all my other friends parents. even those who haven't met me. ;/ 2) Ahe got in trouble.

But since I have an over exaggerating kind of personality , her family totally hates me. So I did some thinking.. And I started some free online college classes to help me prepare for the future and get ahead more. But to be quite honest, I don't think I'll ever make it in college.. Due to the fact that I'm not that smart. Sure I can learn some things and talk smart.. Usually.. But in all reality, I'm a very .. Isolated spirit that's what causes me to use my knowledge in a more.. Outward expression. If that makes any sense at all..? Probably not.. But oh well.. Usually when I think I make sense no one else understands what I'm saying.. There have been few to speak my logic.. But all of them refuse to speak to someone of my age, even if it's for a logical conversation. They assume someone of my age is immature and my opinions and point of views should not be taken in consideration , or taken at all. Then again.. They just might be right? Anyways.. I'm gonna go to sleep now.. Time to escape your reality to go to my own.. Sometimes I think I'll never escape either.. But somehow I always find the other one somewhere along the way.. Anyways.. Night.

Sincerely,

Me.

^~^

' '