Welcome to New York boo.

It's been a couple days, I haven't moved into my house yet because there is paperwork but I think I am in 1 or 2 weeks.

Right now I am getting on the plane to New York city, by the time I arrive I am going straight to MSG for the performance. I already hit Taylor Swift up so she will get me backstage with her which is great.

I found the most basic outfit ever, but I can dress to stand out. So I am playing it super safe.

I sit down on my normal plane seat, and I fall asleep because that is just how I plane bro

I wake up in New York city, so I get an uber to MSG.

I just realized that this place is not warm at all. I am freezing.

I get out, and there is already heaps of people, then these 2 big guys run to me and bring me backstage to Taylors green room.

The guys open the door and let me in.

Taylor turns around and hugs me super tight.

"Hi baby, how are you" she smiled sweetly

"I'm good, I just bought me a house in Beverly hills" I adjusted my hat

"Congratulations" she smiled

"So have you met Why don't we yet" I asked

"Yeah, they are all super sweet to me" she said in a kind voice

"That's good, they have no idea I'm here. I am surprising them while they preform, I talked to alot of people. My plan is while they sing Nobody Gotta Know, I just hop onto the stage and sing along" I laughed

"That sounds cute, I'm super excited for that" she laughed

"Yeah, I'm like super tired still I'm really jet lagged for some reason" I rubbed my eyes

"Weird, I'll be back soon I have to sound check. You can wander around if you want" Taylor she did hand jestures.

She left her room, I put my hood up so nobody could see me and I exited the room also.

So I was walking around no shame at all when I started to vlog like a dork until I spun around and ran into Nial Horan.

"Aren't you that youtube girl" he smiled

"Umm, yeah yeah" I nodded

"Cool, see you around" he walked down the long hall.

I put my camrea down because I'm probably not allowed to vlog, and to save myself from embarrassment.

Soon the show started I watched on the TV in the room, ready to leave on minutes.

Then they started, so I ran waiting for my time, I held my microphone I started to sing along with it, and some people started to scream louder knowing there is a girl.

I ran onto stage behind them shhing the crowd.

Corbyn seen me and hugged me, as he sang.

The crowd actually started to scream and cry.

Then they all seen me and hugged me as they sang and danced on stage.

"Everyone, come sing with us" I said into the mic, which made everyone sing along.

Then it turned into a chant.

"Kiss her, kiss her" is what they all started to scream.

Jack came up so me and shrugged as he kissed me on the lips for everyone. Then they continued to sing as I jumped of staged to my seat, which was surprisingly right next to Jack's mom.

"Hi" I yelled

"Oh hey honey, did you see Jack's face when he seen you" she yelled back

"Yeah, I actually was about to laugh super hard" I screamed as Jonah gave me a high five, hey just because I am famous doesn't mean I can't fangirl.

Soon the performances were over so I went backstage again, but with Jack's fam.

The boys all hugged me.

"Maya I had no idea you were here" Jack hugged me super tight

"Then you didn't watch my 'quiting Youtube' vlog " I laughed, then everyone went silent

"Your quiting Youtube" Jack said in a sad tone

"No, I was really close to because of my house but...OH YEAH I just bought a gorgeous house" I smiled

"Really how big" he asked

"11 bedrooms 9 bathrooms and a ballroom" I laughed

"God, your gonna become broke how much was it" Daniel asked

"80 but then 70 million" I bit my lip

"Holy crap, you idiot" Zach said

"Don't call me an idiot for making money in stupidly smart way" I laughed

We all hung out, I went to my hotel that was the same as WDW and there fsmilies.

I sat down on the bed looking at the snow and all the buildings. I remember when I loved here for a couple months. I kind of miss the cold, speaking of cold I need a jacket.

I got my purse and walked downtown in the cold. I went into North Face and bought a white jacket, funny how I bring beanies and not a winter jacket.

I walked back to my room and ate some pizza, watched some MTV and did normal stuff.

Then I had to do some more paperwork and crap, in the morning we go into their tour bus for the rest of the trip which I might stay for but I don't know, I might go back home and get my house finished. And the bus won't be easy to make good content in.

U turn on my phone which felt like I just looked into the sun, it is 12:18am.

I should go to sleep, but now I am not tied so I shall not sleep. Plus I have work to do.

Right now I am setting up a fundraiser to meet me in Los Angeles and buy stuff, then the money would go to the fires.

I would make exclusive merch and stuff for it, then maybe team up with Panera for food and stuff. That seems like it would lead people in, and the tickets might be 15 dollars a piece.

I did alot more work then went to sleep.