VLOGGING

I woke up in my bed to my alarm on my phone ringing.

5 am let's goooo.

I get up and walk to my closet, I grab my hair extensions and sit down on the floor to put them in. That takes a good 40 minutes.

Now that my hair is down to my butt, I shall put it in a straight long ponytail. Long time no see extensions.

I put on my Louis Vuitton Supreme hoodie, black leggings, black sunglasses and red fluffy slides.

I grabbed my suitecase and called an uber to the airport where my jet takes off, and I will meet Jack there too.

I called an uber and I walked outside.

I walked down the driveway, shuffling my feet against the ground as I pulled my Tommy Hilfiger suitecase on the ground.

I get into this black Ford focus and told them to the landing strip.

I saw Jack wearing a cookies hoodies standing with his suitecase waiting for me.

"Yooo" I smiled as I walked over with my bags

"Helloo" he smiled as he looked up from his phone "interesting outfit" he laughed

"Why thank you" I bowed "Wanna get in" I asked as I pulled my vlog camrea out.

"HEY GUYS WHAT IS UP" I exclaimed "look who came back to vlogging, I'm sorry for being so inactive I've just been super busy with all this stuff going on. Anyway I'M ON MY JET" I laughed as I sat down.

"This is Jack's first time on the jet, what do you think" I smiled as I set my camrea up and dug in my bag for my charcoal face mask "so I brought some things for us to do" I smiled at the camrea

"Wait, what" Jack questions

"So first we are gonna do some face masks cuz we gotta be glowing" I squeezed some out and walked over to Jack and wiped it on his face "you have some nice skin" I rubbed it on his face some more.

"Can I rub this stuff on your face" he asked with a smiled

"I don't know..." I looked at him "I guess" I handed him the bottle awkwardly

He squeezed the sloppy, black mask onto his hands and applied it to my face.

He started laughing as he rubbed it onto my face as I watched him intensely.

"What's so funny" I looked at him almost cross eyed.

"I don't know" he shook his head as he slathered it all over my face.

"You done" I asked

"Yup" he move back and looked at my charcoal face

We sat and did our own thing and peeled them off.

"Jack your face is disgusting " I looked at him and the mask he peeled off

"Well if you think I'm so disgusting I'll date someone who loves my face" he warned

"You know what I ment, I love your face" I smiled as I twirled my long ponytail into a thick bun on top of my head.

"Wait, how is your hair super long" he asked

"I put extensions in" I responded

"Oh yeah" he smiled at me

"Well I'm tired so I'm gonna go and sleep on the big couch" I said as I scratched my wrist

"Okay, I'm gonna eat " he said

"Okay, later" I walked off to the biggest couch, I covered up in my Chanel blanket and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to my jet shaking as we landed on the strip.

I sat up and looked out the window to the white snow on the ground.

I stood up and grabbed my Minnesota Love Your Melon hat they sent me, unraveled my bun, brushing it straight, then putting my hat on top of my head and walked out to the frigid cold of the state I have never seen in my life.

Paparazzi took pictures of me as I got off the jet I smiled at the camreas as I walked to the G wagon my manager left me.

We got in and I set the camrea up and my phone up to tell me directions cuz I am an actual idiot.

I turned the camrea on.

"So, we landed and god this place it white as my as*" I laughed at I turned out of the lot. "So we are driving to the hotel and I bought a pretty decent one, it has 2 king beds, TV, livingroom kitchen so on" I looked out the window at the people wrapped in scarfs "anyways Jack you got anything to say" I looked over for a second

"I like her wagons new look" he smiled "I also love how she decided to dress" he added

"Okay, soooo " I began turning on this busy ice street "sh*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" I yelled as I swerved dodging people "I promise I know how to drive. It has been awhile since I have drove in snow though"

I continued to drive to the hotel.

I pulled up in the front and people began crowding around as I walked in.

I got the room key and we walked up.

I threw my stuff on the ground to find my stuff.

I took the extensions out and changed into a black hoodie, black joggers and white socks. I set my phone up to take a picture, I put my sunglasses on and hopped onto the bed. And it took the picture.

"Jack. The picture I just got is f*ckin hilarious" I showed him before deciding to post it on Instagram

 The picture I just got is f*ckin hilarious" I showed him before deciding to post it on Instagram

Liked by jackaverymusic, alissaviolet, and 1,958,204 others

it'sMayaCaden and is is -14° but we still lit

View all 11,201 comments

laurdiy we need to meet up. I'm here RN!

jakepaul  what is this creepy shiiiiii.