A day.

I woke up, the sky gray, no sun shining in my face to wake me.

I got up, and put on a hoodie, instead of the tank top I am wearing.

I shuffle down stairs, with my phone in my left hand.

I jump the last 3 stairs, onto the glossy white floors of my main entry room, I slide to my kitchen and turn on the lights as I go through each room.

I find some frozen chocolate eggo waffles. I have no toaster. Why I broke it yesterday actually, how. Well you see I plugged it in, them put my toast in it, and above the toaster on a shelf thing I had a open water bottle, and well you can only imagine what happened.

I went upstairs, and went to my sweater section, I found a long white sweater I haven't worn in ages it says 'too dumb for new york, too ugly for la' I put that on ten I found long black boots, and to top it off my black flat brim hat.

Okay good, I ran and got my black Logang phone case, then ran back down stairs got my phone, waffles, and Tesla keys and left.

I was going to Logan's because I seen his vlog and he got a fancy new toaster. Hehehe.

As I pulled into the fancy neighborhood that this blonde mop lives in some how, I grabbed my waffles and entered the gate code.

I jumped out of my car and ran inside and smuggled his toster into the bathroom so I don't need to share my beautiful waffles with him.

Someone knocked on the door.

Then it opened.

I should have locked it dang it.

"You Maya what are you doing with my toaster" he laughed as he ate one of my gorgeous waffles

"I thought you couldn't hear me over the music" I smiled as I took my waffle back and shoved it in my mouth.

"I seen you, didn't you see me in the chair" he laughed

"No" I said it as a question

"Well we gotta pick Jake up to get our clothing" Logan grabbed the toaster and brought it back to the kitchen.

"Okay, who's car" I asked

"Yeti" he raised his eyebrows

"Can I drive" I started to beg

"I don't know if I want a girl the size of a 12 year old driving" he laughd

I froned as I pulled out my phone to check the time.

9:37am.

"Nice short by the way, and lit case where you get it" Logan asked with a smirk on his face, as Brendan recorded us.

"Loganpaul.com/shop or link in description" I laughed

I ran to the Yeti's  passenger seat and waited for Logan, and Brendan.