"See you in Jersey"

I've waisted so much time. It is 6pm.

Almost 7.

Ethan 👽

6:46pm
Hey M, me and Gray are on out way to get you. I am so excited😋

6:48pm
Okay, I'm set. I just need to change but other than that I'm gucci...

6:48pm
See ya later sis😚

6:49pm
Bye bro 👋

I ran upstairs, Zach blankly watched.

I got changed into my black Send it merch, my black leggings that said PINK down the side in white, and brand new white Vans with a black line.

I put my hair into a loose braid, then put my completely black beanie on that has a white puff.

I ran back down stairs and stumbled a little, but I'm excited soooo.

"What should I do with this clothing" Zach asked while motioning his hands at the outfit

"Keep it, I let you wear it for a reason because I have extra" I laughed as I pulled my suitcase to the door.

"Oh I need to go home" he said looking at his phone

"You can stay here as long as you want here I honestly don't care at all" I shrugged as I opened the door.

I looked up at the sky, and LA being LA the sun is setting already.

I sat down on the rim of my water fountain in front of my house and waited for the Twins.

I turned around because I heard the gate open, I have not seen Grays car yet.

YES THAT IS HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN!

I seen the teal, pretty big Ford Bronco pull into my large round driveway.

It slowly came to a stop.

Both Twins jumped out of the truck and we all ran straight to eachothers arms.

They changed so much, in all honesty they are growing up so fast, and changing.

"I missed you guys so much" I smiled ear to ear as tears filled my eyes.

"We missed you so much" Ethan said as he hugged me individually and put his face in between my neck and shoulder.

"Maya, you have changed and your cars are lit" Gray said as he pulled me into a hug.

At this point tears are rapidly falling down my face.

"Wanna see the G wagon" I asked as we broke apart and stood in a circle

The both nodded in excitement.

I opened my garage and reviled the bright, shiney, gold truck.

"THIS IS HOT AF" Gray yelled as he opened its doors to see the interior

"WOAH" Ethan said as he opened the back door and climbed in

"Okay, let's go we will miss our flight" I said while scrolling through my phone not caring about what they were doing in my truck.

"Oh ya..." Gray said acting sad

"WUT up" I asked trying to keep my frustration inside

"It's that" he paused " WE HAVE TO GO O TO A PLANE AND BE QUITE" he whined as he hopped out of the wagon.

Ethan followed.

We got into Grayson's Bronco and left for the airport.

I was sitting in the back middle seat and going through my phone, then Zach texted me.

Zachy 👌

7:17pm
And you didn't even give me a hug good bye...😔

7:17pm
Oh I'm sorry, I just was to excited
I will miss you

T

hat sly dog.

He thought I'd be like 'Oh I'm sorry, I love you so much' or something like dat. One day Zach one day, just not with me.

I shut my phone off and set it down beside me on the black warm seat.

"So Maya, you got a boyfriend yet" Ethan asked as he leaned over to look at me.

"I could ask the same for you too" I laughed

"Umm well we try but we aren't that...well...good at getting girls" Gray replied as he smiled upwards for a second.

"Same, but with guys. I am not the smoothest person if ya know what I mean" I smiled as I looked out the window

"Yup. Relatable" Ethan grinned

The conversation ended at that.

We finally got to the airport, and I know this is gonna be a long flight. Not that it is a 6 hour and 30 minute flight, but because I'm gonna get bored.

I got out of the car, and took my luggage out of the trunk then I ran to the entrance really fast.

I slowed down and entered LAX once again.

The Twins finally caught up.

We have about 40 minutes till our flight is boarding.

"Guy there is a Starbucks" I said nudging Ethan in the side

"Fine" Gray whined

"You salty, cuz we can get some Starbucks for that" I smiled as I ran up to the register

I got a peach tea to calm me down.

I am always hyper, anxious, excited whatever before flights.

40 minutes pass fast.

We get our stuff checked then I say Later to my stuff and get onto the plane.

We are ridding normal class, but we are sitting right next to eachother.

Grayson by the window, Me in the middle, and Ethan on the outside.

We buckle up and take off.

I play my plane playlist on ITunes and close my eyes.

The song playing is 'Attention- Charlie Puth' It is a good song but not his best I will say.

I leaned my body wait onto Gray, who is already asleep and it has been almost 30 minutes. I keep my eyes closed, then Ethan leans his head on the side of my arm as I fell asleep.

This plane is cold.

That is all.

"See you in Jersey" Ethan said as he covered me and Gray up.