Blanket of memory

As it got late and people started to leave, everything started to calm. Isla went to bed, Jack, Ava, and Sydney were talking to eachother on the couch as I layed flat on the floor listening.

"Know what is funny" I smiled

"Hmmm " Jack hummed with a derp face

"The word giggle, it is disgusting" I made a sour face, then Sydney started laughing

"Wow, your great" she said through her laugh

"I know" I said softly "one time I tweeted the whole alphabet letter by letter" I smiled

"Jack she's a keeper" Sydney smiled at him as he nodded

"I got verified after" I laughed "it was great"

"Don't you need to catch a flight in the morning, I suggest you go to bed" Jack pulled me up by my hands

"Yeah, I guess" I groaned "I may not see you guys in the morning, so Bye love you guys" I hugged them both

"Love you too" Sydney and Ava said after each hug

"Okay I go I now" I held Jack's hand as we went to his room.

I changed into my usual Calvin Klein gray sports bra and underwear that maych, and Jack also in CK.

I layed under the blankets, after i brushed my teeth, then set my alarm.

"Are you going to get up the same time as me" I asked Jack

"Yeah, I'll drive you to the airport" he smiled

"Okay thank you" I smiled

"My pleasure" he laughed a but as he held me next to his warm body.

I hugged him as I fell asleep.

As I woke up to my arm on my phone, I realized that Jac wasn't with me in bed.

I crawled out and put on his giant Adidas hoodie, then walked downstairs.

"Good morning" Jack smiled

"Hey, what are you doin" I asked as I stoop next to him

"I'm making you food because you never have time to eat" he smiled

"Awwee" I kissed his cheek "don't worry about me" I smiled as I went back to the bedroom.

As I walked to the room, Isla came up to me and stopped me.

"I got you a gift, Jack helped a bit" she handed me a white box with a smiled

I looked down as her and started to open it.

"Oh Isla, this is so cute" I hugged her as I held the blanket. It was a blanket of Jack and I in New York. "I love this"

Then she handed me an baby blue envelope.

I took out a card, it was a picture of Jack, Isla, and I together.

Dear Maya, I love you very much and I love the tickets to Disney you and Jack got me for Christmas. I know that Jack loves you so much and he never stops talking about you. I hope one day you two will get married and have children so then I could have a cool sister and 2  new brothers. You are always so nice to me and I wish that one day I could come visit you in LA with Jack. Thank you for coming into my life and loving Jack more than anyone could imagine.

Love, Isla Rose Sandford

"Isla" I smiled as a tear fell down my face, as I hugged her "I love you so fricken much" I rubbed her back "and if you ever want anything tell me" I looked into her crystal blue eyes.

"I wish you could come to Disney" she looked genuinely sad and disappointed. "I will miss you" she hugged me super tight

"I'll miss you too, and I will get you out to LA as soon as I can" I got up after sitting on the floor.

I went to th ed room and changed into plane clothing. Aka, a baggy black shirt, white leggings, tan Ugg boots, and my yellow WDW beanie then brushed my hair, and left it it's natural curly mess. I put my gold aviators on and went downstairs carrying my blanket, suitecase, and Baby in her carrier.

"Okay we need to go" I went outside and bite everything in the car.

"Okay" he got all my food and put it onto a paper plate and came outside.

I say in the passenger seat and ate my waffles he made. "These are really good" I said with my voice muffled from the food

"Okay good, I followed my mom's recipe" he smiled at me for a second

I are the rest quickly before we pulled up.

"Okay send me pictures and videos from Disney" I got out quickly

"You have time Maya, relax" he pulled me into his body in the cold. "I love you" he smiled

"I love you too" I wrapped myself and Baby in his jacket he is wearing, then kissed his lips. It has been awhile. "I gotta go, see you next year" I smiled I bit, as I spoke in a fake happy voice.

"Stay safe, we will watch you on New Years" he waved at me as I held Baby wrapped in my new blankie, and dragged my cases through the lobby and checked into my flight. I smiled at all the people who stopped me for pictures and stuff.

Okay so, after New York go b a ck to California then Tokyo with Logan. Yeah?

I sat down in my buisness class seat, which was a window, I love window seats. I pulled my hat over my eyes and held my puppy in my arms as I fell asleep with my body wrapped in the best memories I have.

I woke up again in the cold state of NY. Wait, I can go to Jersey for the next couple days. I only sound check today, so I can see the Twins and see Ethan because his surgery. Lit.

I walked through the airport and to a Taxi, then I got to my giant hotel.

it'sMayaCaden shared a tweet

NYC gonna hit hard.

jackaverymusic shared a tweet

I miss her so much, and I slept a whole week with that blanket Maya...❤

Islastandford shared a tweet

I love Jack and his girlfriend Maya soo much❤❤❤

Loganpaul shared a tweet

Tokyo with Maya, oh we gonna mess people up.

Jakepaul shared a tweet

One thing I love about Maya is that she works in silence but her success says so much.

it'sMayaCaden shared a tweet

Yall want attention, I suggest being a Youtuber👌

it'sMayaCaden shared a tweet

Why do you guys keep on asking why I wasn't in Youtube rewind STILL.

(POLL)

Make a video and explain  94%

I don't care 6%

200,000 voted

it'sMayaCaden shared a tweet

I guess next video will explain why then😂

Won't be active much until 2018.