tour bus:the last ride

I was walking around in front of the arena I seen this teenage girl, around Daniel's age, and she had this little pomeranian. The smallest, cutest dog I have seen.

I walked up to her with my hands in my pockets of my white coat I bought in NYC.

"Hi, I love your dog" I smiled "can I pet him or her" I questioned

"Her, and yes" he gave me the puppy.

"Oh my god" I swooned over the little dog "were did you get her" I asked

"Oh my pomeranian had puppys, we are selling them. You can buy her if you want" she smiled

"Okay, I didn't catch your name" I questioned

"Ellie" she smiled

"Okay, how much for her" I asked

"She would be 1k" she raised an eyebrow

"Okay" I pulled my wallet out and found 1k "here" I handed her the stack of money

"Thank you, she's yours" she smiled as she walked away

I held the tiny little dog in my coat as I walked in and showed the pass. I went backstage and sat in the room with the baby puppy.

"Guys, I got a puppy" I smiled

"When" Jack asked

"Now" I showed the puppy

"Awww she's cutes, she right" he asked

"Yeah, what should I name her" I asked

"Jackie" he smiled

"No I'll do it myself" I laughed as the turned the lights off and left.

I leaned back on the couch with the puppy in my arms and fell asleep.

jackaverymusic: You won't understand.

Liked by jonahmarais, loganpaul, Corbynbesson and 282,938 others

loganpaul: Kong sister right there.

Jakepaul: aww

kdancing: she precious❤

mamaherron: so tiny!

More comments

I got moved slightly, then covered with my coat.

I woke up from screaming of people as I got carried to the bus with my puppy in my lap.

"Hi baby" I pet my fluffy ball as I was set down on the bed "her name is going to be Baby" I smiled "Are we in Chicago" I asked

"Yeah why" Jack nodded

"Sh*t, I gotta go to the airport" I quickly threw all my crap into my suitecase "drive to the airport" I laughed

I ran inside and gave them my ticket.

"Excuse me, can I bring my dog in first class" I asked

"Yes mam, just make sure you hold the dog" the lady said

"Thank you" I said as I went to my seat, "we are going home" I smiled

I watched out of the window at the beautiful city of Chicago. I remember my first meet and greet here. It was crazy.

I leaned back on my chair falling asleep, slowly but surely.

As I woke up I seen the Hollywood sign. I look down at the sleepy girl.

"Look, it our home" I smiled as I showed her the window. We landed so I got up and retrieved my bag, walked outside and called uber to my new house.

I walked inside and the whole house was everything I could want.

I walked around silently holding Baby in one arm. I went to the evaluator and to the master bedroom.

I look in the closet, and all my clothing is there. My bed is made perfectly.

I sit down, I can't comprehend what I am doing. How I have this house.

A girl from Jersey, started from a poor time and worked hard for 3 years and now owns this. This house is only what most people could dream of, this house only makes me dream bigger. Think bigger.

I walk around the house counting the bathrooms. I should have listened better. There is 18 bathrooms and 11 beds. Then a guest house with a couple baths and 3 beds.

My lot can fir 40 cars. I need 40 cars.

I soon walk back to my room, and change into my classic Calvin Klein pyjamas and got to bed with Baby in my arms.

As I woke up the next morning, I get up and look over the giant backyard. Baby follows me down the stairs and to the main kitchen. I check my door to see if I had me food package and god bless I did.

I pushed the 100 pound box across the marbled floor to the kitchen. I opened the box to see tons of food I ordered. I put it all away, and I made avocado toast. I ate it and then I made Baby a giant chicken meal. Then gave here 2 cups of it. After she ate I went to my Tesla and off to Logan's.