numb lyrics that glow

As I walked down the stairs rubbing my face on my forearm I could hear them talking to eachother. They were not arguing, it was all like a sad song in the tone they spoke to one another.

I texted Max to tell him he can come back and bring my money back to my room as I left my house.

The whole day seemed slow. I did the interview and photo shoot all day for Vogue and I then went to ABH to talk about the release of my pallet around 7pm and after two hours of that I went to the studio to write music with my producers, and that's when I kinda snapped back.

"So I came up with a kinda good lyric to start and grow on, I think it would be a bop" I sat with the leather, torn up notebook on my lap as I wrote in it with my orange and blue mechanical pencil. "So I could go like, ummm so this new you this new dude" I looked up as I tapped my pencil as I hummed

"Okay" Alyssa looked on her big MacBook as she typed along "that verse has some potential..."

"Yeah, it just kinda crossed my mind I guess, I thought it was half decent" I scratched my head as I leaned back as I held my big guitar from when I was 15 in my arms. "I also have a song I just write lyrics down in meetings and stuff so I'm gonna sing some of it to show you" I got up and stood above the piano "I have most of the beat kinda" I then began to play. "And you are tryna to be cool why you have to be so complicated" I said the rough pieces of it.

"Great" she clapped once "at home can you type the lyrics you have for this song and I will revise and help add on to it" she smiled

"I guess" I nodded as I began to play Shawn's song Nervous on the guitar. I then of course hummed the song because Alyssa was trying to think.

"Okay babe, so you can leave and we'll see you later after you have a break so you can make more music and stuff okay" she smiled  cheerfully

"Okay" I agreed as I put the guitar away and packed my bag up with all my random things. "Night" I waved as I shut the door behind me and headed out to the Tesla.

I got in and ran the a.c. I went onto Google to see what I could eat because I am starving.

The feeling of numbness began to eat me up again as I drove to a Chick-fil-a and got a chicken sandwich, and a cup of water I then began to drive back home.

As I entered the house drinking my water I walked upstairs and took the left to the hallway to my office.

I sat down in my chair and looked down to LA for a minute.

I sighed as I logged into my Mac computer and began to type all the lyrics into to docs to send to Alyssa.

I got up after I sent the lyrics and I went down to the kitchen and began to make an almond milk latte. As I waited for the nespresso machine to make it I sat on the counter waiting as I almost fell asleep.

I got up and stood in front of it as I poured some of the milk in it.

Shawn came down the stairs and hugged me from behind as I sipped my coffee.

"Are you gonna come to bed love" he asked as he rested his chin on my head

"Maybe, I want to go check on Max because he needed to ask me something and I then went to finish selecting the formula and shades for my color ABH liquid lipstick which it a lot of swatching" I walked with him beside me as I went up to my office to set my coffee down. "Okay wait here" I closed the door and went over to Max's room.

I then knock and he opened the door right away.

"Hey what is popin" I questioned as I sat on his bed.

"Nothing" he jumped on the bed beside me "so my Mom asked if you, Shawn, Lyla and I would want to go to Kentucky to see our cousin Mason and hang out with him on the farm, and I think your old horse is there" Max said as he drank some water.

"Glow" I asked with excitement

He nodded

"H*ll Yeah, when though" I asked

"Well she said tomorrow because he is busy most of next month" Max replied

"Okay, I guess we can take the jet"

"Okay so pack up, we leave Cali 6am" he said

"Okay then" I got up "see you later" I closed the door and ran down the hall to my office "SHAWN"

"Yeah" he turned around as he played with the small tube of lipstick.

"Tomorrow we are going to go to Kentucky, I know you are gonna go to Canada in three days but we both will fly there after this trip. It is really fun there we can ride horses together and stuff" I gushed

"Okay sounds good"

"Okay go pack now and sleep" I said as I pulled him up and pushed him out of the room.

I sat down and began to swatch to many liquid sticks it was crazy. I found the shades I enjoyed and I began to swatch them all in different formulas to find the best ones.

Soon it was almost 3am. I got up and walked to my closet to pack enough clothing for about a week.

Shawn's alarm went off as I was leaving my closet to wake Max and Lyla up.

"Wake up babes" I opened each door of theirs.

Sorry for never updating or anything I've been really busy lol