Maya Caden just posted: the truth

I woke up, but not alone.

I slowly opened my eyes and seen Zach leaning his bac km on the wall with his phone plugged in. The sum was beaming into my room, but not on me. Thank god.

I sat up, and stretched my arms, then ran my hand through my hair as I looked over at Zach.

"Good morning, why are you in my room" I said slouching and watching him scroll through his phone

"I woke up early" he smiled

"Okay" I shrugged as I got up out of my bed and walking towards my closet.

He got up and left my room leaving his phone behind, I shuffled swiftly to the phone, it's unlocked.

I can't...I won't...I wanna. I don't wanna loose his trust.

The phone buzzes.

Perfect timing.

Noooo it's locked now. Wait a second.

I slid down against the wall and turned his phone on, and read the notification.

It's from Logan.

Logan
I am gonna ask her soon...

WHAT WHO. WHAT. No. Yes. Is it Chloe Bennett? I SHIP THEM OMG YAASSS!

I set the phone down Always jump to conclusions. I do. Look at me now.

I went back to my closet, I need something comfy for the flight, but chíc.

I found a baggy, white and black Adidas crop top and black jeans with no holes, along with white converse.

And I can't forget. It's Jersey, I need my favorite black sweater I stole from Colby.

Yes I know. I technically didn't steel it, I just wore it home and never gave it back. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME IT WAS SO WARM AND COZY! ok my rant is done.

I tied the hoodie to my waste and dragged down my suitcase for later tonight.

I sat down on the couch, as my butt sank deeper into the light, comfy cushion I thought about what I should do to spend my last couple of hours in LA.

"Zach, what should I do I'm so bored" I whined as I slouched and wiggled around dramatically while looking upwards

"I donno" he replied as he ran upstairs to get what I'm guessing his phone.

He came back down in under 3 minutes.

I was staring off into space while clutching WY warm phone in my left hand. Thinking. I went to my last video I posted and read the comments.

Morgan laska: Maya's parents are probably rich that's why she has so much money.

Stormy_vid: she is spoiled brat.

Trace Lug: She has so many injections... gross.

I know there are good ones too. Good out numbers bad. But j read the bad for a reason, so I can explain my self.

I grabbed my camrea and set it up on the kitchen counter, and sat down on a stool.

"Hey guys" I waved at the camrea not to enthusiastically " So lately I have noticed some of you guys have been saying 'Her parents are rich that's how she has all this stuff' 'She's spoiled' and stuff like that" I started picking at my fake nails.

"Guys. I came from a bunch of average people, none where rich, wealthy whatever you wanna call it. I made it her myself" I looked directly into the lense "I. ME. MYSELF. I WORKED HARD UNTIL I GOT THIS. I WORK HARD EVERYDAY." I yelled at the camrea.
"Guys. If you want to be successful you" I pointed at the camrea "YOU, you can do whatever, I want you to be more successful then the next person, I want you to work harder and harder each day." I put my head in my hands and pushed my hair back " I made it here because of my father. When my mom died, almost 6 year ago" I started to get deep, I could feel my eyes start to sting. "I got depressed, and the only place I had to escape to was here. When she died we lived in poverty for many months" I felt tears roll down my face " My dad told me, 'Keep your head up, you'll make it farther then anyone, trust me" I wiped it off my face and sniffed then looked in the veiw finder "Everyday for the next couple months I wrote in this journal" I showed the matte black book with my name in gold. "My mom gave this to me, and I wrote in it everyday, I wrote this 'I will work so hard that my signature will be called an autograph'' I smiled and showed the book " and that was the first month the next was, my dad told me this 'don't let how you feel make you forget what you deserve" I showed the next page oh here's one from a couple months later, 'stay positive even if you whole world is falling apart" I closed my book, I seen Zach in the back watching me, cry, and cry.
"See guys I struggled too and know what, one of the last things my mom said last time I seen her... 'Life only comes around once hun, I want you to be with whoever makes you happy no matter what and do whatever you want even if it is a risk, okay" I looked at the last page, I remember making this "here is the last thing I wrote in this book, 'Dear Maya Caden, you are strong, and mom loves you, I want to b ed more successful then Mom, Dad, everyone I know, I am praying we made it, I hope that I am better, I hope we have someone who loves us in a nice house, and you aren't alone, I love you future me, no matter what happened" I felt a hot farm tear roll down my face " Okay and I guess that's my story, I am not spoiled my parents were never rich. I just made it, no one believed me when I ran around saying 'I'm gonna be famous' 'I'm going to live in Hollywood' and other things that a 5 year old would say, but I never gave up on my dreams even when my mom died, I knew she wanted me too, be who j am I did this for her. And only her" I smiled and covered the lense for then ending of the video.

That was hard.

"Is that true Maya" Zach asked as he wandered over towards me

"Yup." I looked down at my book again.

"You okay"

I nodded trying not to cry, as I rubbed the cover a little.

He hugged me. Big and tight hug.

"I miss her, that's why I never go to Jersey" I started to burst into tears.

I stood up and hugged d him long and hard.

"It's okay, she's here, I'm here" he said softly as we racked back and forth, still embracing eachother.

WHO SHIPS ZAYA OMG! HMM I donno, I might ship Mogan too... OR MACK, MAYBE DAYNIEL...