3. Heat and Hotness

You were in front of Sai's door. He lived in a cute little green house. It wasn't too big, but it was big enough for you. He opened the door. You watched the two of them. Desire. Excitation. Feelings. Everything was written on their faces.

Shikamaru pushed Sai against the wall and grabbed his chin, stealing a rough but passionate kiss. You watched them. You wanted too. Sai, while being kissed, land you his hand. You took it and he pulled you closer to them. Shikamaru grabbed your ass. A little moan came out of your mouth without asking.

When Shikamaru stopped devouring Sai, he grabbed you and put you between them. You could feel their erections trembling of want. It made you wet. Wet enough to feel your panties stick to your flower. Sai started to rub himself on you. Shikamaru stole you a kiss. He wore a training pants and a large boxers down there. You could slide your hand easily and grab his member. It was thick in your hands. You wanted it.

Sai stopped moving behind you. "Let's get to my room" he said. The words made his snake shake a bit before it calmed down.

He took you by the hand, pulling you off Shikamaru's mouth. You couldn't do anything else than follow him, letting go the Nara boy's dick. He followed you right away.

Arrived to Sai's room, you waited for them to sit on the bed. As they sat, you started to take ouf your clothes slowly revealing yourself to your friends. You could see their members trembling of need and desire. Shikamaru rubbed Sai's cock through the pants he was wearing. Fully naked, now, you offered yourself to them.

You walked towards them as Shikamaru put out Sai's member before you sat on it.
It wasn't your first time, you already did it with your ex-boyfriend, Kakashi. He was a freak and you loved that.
The pale boy's face became red as he entered into you. His mouth opened, but no sound came out. You jumped up and down, throat making noise as you felt him inside.
He flipped you over, making him above. You weren't in control anymore.
Shikamaru, during this time, was taking out his clothes.

Sai grabbed your face and put delicately his lips on yours. Your tongue knocked on his lips and he opened his mouth, now sharing his saliva with you. He started to thrust hard. And five seconds later, hit on a spot that made your back arc on the bed. He knew he had to continue this way.

"Sai, I'm gonna c–" you started to say, before you felt something in your stomach explode and a water-clear squirt came out of you, wetting Sai all over.

"Let me taste that" said Shikamaru smirking. He waited for Sai to get out and right after, licked you, tasting the saltiness and sweetness out of you.

He couldn't resist. He put the tip on your clit, rubbed gently. It was making you feel wet again. He entered you with a groan straight from his throat. Your insides heating his genital was heaven for him. Making in and outs, he grabbed Sai's stick and massaged it. He felt the boy's pre cum in his hand, which made his thrust in you faster.

You knew it was going to happen again. You started to feel the same sensation when it burst again, and this time, Shikamaru was wet.

He got out of you. He wanted Sai, now. The pale boy's bed was big. You were here, legs still open, sleepy. Shikamaru make a sign to Sai who came and kissed him. He detached his lips from his lover's and started to kiss his neck, lowing down. He kissed and licked his chest, then went to the abs and finally reached above Shika's tree. He got his tongue on the head. Then the whole lips. He sucked it as he was doing a hickey.

"Fuck sake" Shikamaru loved it.

Sai smiled as his partner reaction. He then purred the whole member in his throat. Shikamaru stopped him.

"Take those clothes off, Sai, you don't need them." and as he said, Sai did. Revealing a pale but sexy body to you and Nara.

After being fully naked, Sai started his job. His blowjob. You were behind Sai's back, and all you could see was his head moving forward and Shikamaru making pleasured faces.

After a moment, you were asleep. Sai kept sucking his lover.

He stopped. Turned back and licked you with his whole tongue, down to up. It woke you up a little.

"Keep sleeping, beauty" said Shikamaru before getting a sweet salty kiss from Sai's mouth.