14. Hospitality

They looked at you. You smirked. They knew. And everyone started to fight while Shino and you tried to make a way to Sai and Naruto. You arrived at Naruto's chair first and slapped him. He woke up and his eyes were red. Looked like he cried all night. He smiled at you. "Thank you" he whispered almost inaudibly. You smiled back. He looked at you in the eyes. The blondie was cute, after all. You kissed his cheek and he blushed. He looked away.

You ran to Sai and looked at him. Your hand in his hair. Tears started to fall. His face has changed. He's not the cute pale boy as before. He's red and violet, messy and puffy. He looked at you. Tried to smile but it was too hurtful. You hugged his head on your chest. He laughed quietly. "Wake up" he told you.

Wait, what? You thought. He told you to "wake up"?  You suddenly felt sweaty and sticky. It was black all around you and you could hear bips from a machine. You unconsciously opened your eyes. You saw everyone around you. Sai holding your hand. He was.. perfectly fine..?

Shikamaru arrived, he probably heard you were awake. His eyes were watery. You looked at them all and tried to sit, but all your muscles were.. kind of molten. You gave them a weak smile.

"What happened to me?" You asked hardly.

"Well.. when we were by me, you slept and never woke up." Sai said. "I'm happy. Really happy you're okay" he looked up, trying to hide his tears.

"No way.. all of this was... a dream?"

"You were in coma" Tsunade-sama and Shizune came. Everyone looked at you.

"But how?" You started to worry.

"How to explain this.. you like kind of used your jutsu while having sex. And, I learnt by your clan members that it could kill you. I don't have the reason but it use even more chakra." You blused hardly as everyone knew you had a threesome.

You looked at Sai and Shikamaru. They seemed worried. Their faces were softening minute after minute but still. You knew that everything was real, wasn't it? You didn't even activate your jutsu..

Shikamaru kissed your forehead. He smiled at you and told you that you were pretty. It made you blush. And made everyone awwing at you two.

So it was all a dream. What a nice one.