Chapter 11. *Dreams.*

P.S- the image on the side is how i picture ASHLEY..:)

Jared helped Ashley to set up the table. Ashley knew mom, dad and Mia would be here in a few minutes. Right then, Jim (dad) entered.

'Wow, smells great.'

'Freshen up quick' Ashley replied like he didn't say anything.

He just smiled and went off to wash up.  

Then came in mom and after few more minutes, Mia.

Everyone sat and ate silently, Kate (mom) couldn't help but read one of her students novel. She was completely dedicated to her work that she just couldn't see what was in her children. And that angered Ashley more then it did to anyone. Ashley kept looking at her mother, as she was reading, with no emotion on her face. She wanted her to look up but she didn't, so she decided to break the silence.

'mom, what are you reading?' she asked casually.

'umm..just a novel a very talented student of mine wrote. It's really good. You should read it too.'

'oh okay..so let me get this straight, you would love to read a book written by one of your students but you couldn't, still can't, look at your own daughter's creative works, who..let's see...popped out exactly 17 years, 1 month and 8 days ago, just incase you forgot my birthday. Right, I get it mother, I get it.

'okay..ashley, I am going to pretend like you didn't say anything and I don't want to deal with you right now..i'm really tired so lets just eat..alright?  

Ashley snorted when mom said that.

'Ashley! Do not act like this with your mom. This isn't how you were raised, your growing up, stop acting immature.'

Everyone kept quiet. The room felt heavy with emotions. Ashley smiled like nothing happened.

'wait' she said with a confused look on her face, 'i thought you already knew I was like this. Haha..i guess you forget that..you might even forget I'm your daughter..do you? I wonder if you do.

'That's it..go to your room..now! Jim was really upset.

'ok..i'm off..just so you know..i would rather be a disappointment then be someone I'm not.' Ashley got up violently and headed to her room.  

'goodnight..love you all...i think..' she laughed, just to piss them off.

Once she was in her room, Ashley went up to the washroom and got ready to go to bed. She put on her favorite Winnie the Pooh pajamas and crawled on to her warm, comfy bed to a deep sleep after an exhausting day. She let out a long sigh, slightly wishing she wouldn't wake up the next morning...

Ashley kept running like it's the end of this world, it felt like it's the end of this world. She moved deeper into this..darkness, feeling more lost then ever. The darkness felt never ending. The more she ran, the more sickening seemed the darkness. It was as if everything around is finished..nothingness filled in. She couldn't figure out where she was exactly, until she saw a light and silhouettes of two people. She felt as if she knows...knows what?

'CARMENN!!' Ashley found herself screaming her lungs out..screaming someone's name. she had no clue what was going on. She could see the light disappearing.  

She ran as fast as she could, screaming the name 'Carmen'. She knew exactly what was going on..

'CARMEN, NOO!' Ashley screamed and opened her eyes to find herself on her bed, in her room, screaming her name..for the millionth time.  

'oh god..'

Ashley went to the washroom and washed her face and went back to the bed to sleep again. It was 3:47.

This is how she woke up in the middle of the night everyday, everyday..screaming..the name for the past three years.

Okay..i know I know..i haven't been posting..:(  

Sorry..here's a new chapter though! :)  

btw here in wattpad, i have seen quite a few stories where the 'parents' are always on business trips...they don't seem to be there much..not that the stories suck!:)...so that's why i wanted to include a whole 'family'..and a small fight..:p