Chapter 4.

*Jason*

'Mom, I'm going for practice' I "half-lied" to mom.  

'Practice? why do you have practice now?' you're just gonna start uni and now you got practice?'  

'mom, please don't do that! and i got nothing to do, uni is gonna start after like a month or so! and i don't wanna stop practicing soccer or football or all the other sports i play! i have to keep in shape for my babes!' i grinned at the last sentence and mom just bursted laughing.

My mom's.... different. i don't really know why but she is. she knows everything about everything.  

she know I'm not a..' virgin' of course and she always says to use protection. now THAT'S embarrassing.  

she know i play 'round with girls but she told me to be careful and i seriously don't know why. she says i'll get it later. weird.

I said i 'half-lied' to her....you'll see what i meant. i wasn't only going for soccer practice.

'okay but be back before dinner!' mom said as i went back to my room and changed into a pair of black loose pants and a grey t-shirt.  

i took my cell, car keys and practically ran out of the house after saying by to mom and Michael.dad's not home..guess another 'business trip'

Michael's my smaller brother. my parents adopted him when i was very small. he's like the awesomest bro you could ever have.  

he totally different from me of course. he's all deep and calm and quite unlike me. I'm loud, i playing 'round and I'm all over the place. but you know like they say...'you only live ones'...so why not just enjoy??

But i like the fact that he's different. he's all into painting and into James Newton Howard, Mozart and Beethoven.

Some people think he's a freak and i actually lost my temper at that. i remember punching this dude. i guess he said something about Michael. but Michael seems to be okay with those kinda people. i don't get him sometimes but i guess thats how he is.

we act as if we're brothers for life. when i get into any kinda trouble, he is always there. he was kinda ill when he was born but my parents thought he seemed different so they decided to adopt him.

Mom and dad loves him just as much as they love me but i guess the love him a little extra. i'm fine with that as long as i have my babes..;)

I come out of the house and go to the garage for my car. i have a black Lamborghini Gallardo. got it for my 18th birthday weeks back. dad's rich and i'm spoiled. what more can i say?

my birthdays are like a mixture of a concert, prom, Oscar award show and more. i mean my birthdays are HUGE. almost everyone in California comes for my birthday. i have fun but it gets crappy after a awhile with all the girls literally throwing themselves at me and weird looking dudes coming up to me and acting as if we've been friends for ages.

seems like people want what i don't...ehh..confusion!

so i go to the garage and hopped in my car and started the engine after turning up the stereo full volume. Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around Comes Around was on. maann..i love this song.

as i was listening to it, i called up joe, a friend of mine.  

'hey man! what's up! wanna go for practice now?'  

'okay, then meet me at Buckston street near the park'  

'yeah, see ya, ok bye'. i hung up.

_lyrics_